1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic - Rangers (March '17)

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by MH9, Nov 30, 2016.

Discuss Celtic - Rangers (March '17) in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cacelticbhoy

Emailed Hospitality...it's £299!

Flying in with the misses from Barcelona where we now live (Americans from Chicago). Hoping to find a couple tickets day of. Our first and only parkhead experience was the Motherwell disaster last year. Needless to say I'm hoping for a completely opposite game experience - although finally making it to parkhead was a dream fulfilled.

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Expensive but sometimes that's the only way you will be guaranteed tickets.

3. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Follow @celticspares on twitter they always have folk selling their tickets on there.

4. leeso-ardoyne

I know it's expensive but sometimes it's worth it. Back in 2003 when we got to the uefa cup final in Seville, we were promised tickets after the league cup final that year if we made it to the final. When it came around to getting the tickets, the fella asked us for 750euro for 3 tickets. One for me, one for my da and a spare. My da was going * mad at the price, because he never paid over the odds for a ticket ever. I put it to him that I didn't give a * how much they were because one, we can always get money and two, it's not everyday you get to attend something so special. I would have even paid a grand for a ticket. If I lived in America and the only chance I had to experience this game was a hospitality ticket, I'd jump at the chance. At least you'll get extras with your ticket as in food, drinks, bused over to Hampden and back for entertainment and more grub and drink. When you add all that up, it's worth it a IMO taking into consideration your situation.

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Pricey but if you want to travel and have a guarantee, that's probably your only way..

Put a bit aside so you won't miss it, or chance the day. How many time's are you gonna do it would be my question as your coming a long way..

If you have family over these way's I'd certainly try that and word of mouth first..

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet though. I've done that a few time's for finals at Hampden with the package's for a hundred odd quid..

Live a little :fear:

Good luck man..

6. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    As per my earlier post I know in September they charged 299 for Sevco hospitality but this was part of a 3 game thing where you could pick another 2 early season games, I'd be positive this is the case this time as well meaning you should be able to claw some of it back by selling the 2 games you don't use, might be wrong but worth checking with them

7. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Don't think Celtic will take back the two games and give a refund for any he can't attend, but plenty of ST holders here can help out if hospitality is the only option.

Helped a couple of guys who went down the 3 match hospitality myself before now.

8. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    No that wasn't what I was meaning, I'm sure he could shift them by putting them up here or any of the other Celtic ticket things I believe are on Twitter.

9. eire1899

Match against the huns still down for 3pm on Saturday March 11th, clearly gone be a change of time and possibly day, any idea when they bring out the final fixture? Just want to know for booKing flights over cos they getting expensive at the moment! Would love a 12.30 on the Saturday

10. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    It's been moved to the Sunday at 12 mate

11. eire1899

Aw *, was hoping it was on Saturday cos flying over and working Monday, could be a 6am flight Monday morning job so. Cheers mate

12. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Ooooft. Sure it will be worth it after we give them a tankin!!! :ynwacelti

13. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    if theres any going after you guys sort out the 20 ....... ill take 6 please .

StPauli1916 and Marty McFly like this.
  14. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    If anyone has a child or concession ticket read below and if not being used please PM me.

Ladbrokes Premiership
    Sun, March 12 2017
    Kick-off 12:00

• Tickets for this match are now on sale to eligible concession season ticket holders.

Tickets are priced as follows:-

Concession Season Ticket Holders (Under 13, 13-16 and 17-18). - £30

Overseas and Student Season Ticket Holders - £40

Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. If purchasing via booking line, please have client reference and payment details available. Booking fees apply online and via booking line.

The deadline for eligible STH to purchase their seat is 5pm on Friday, 3rd February.

Concession (Under 13, 13-16 and 17-18), Overseas and Student Season Ticket holders looking to upgrade to a Standard * ticket can do so by visiting the Ticket Office or by calling 0141 230 1967. Only upgrades are available on this line.

A Standard * ticket will cost £49. It is not possible to upgrade to a Standard * ticket in the rail seating section of the stadium.

Match tickets will be issued for all tickets purchased. Concession season tickets will not be activated.

Please note, tickets are currently ONLY available to those eligible supporters with a 2016/17 Concession (Under 13, 13-16 and 17-18)., Student or Overseas Season Ticket.

This does not apply to Season Ticket holders in Special Season Ticket Areas 115 to 118 in the Lower Tier of the Lisbon Lions Stand and Special Season Tickets in 416 to 419 in the Upper Tier of the Lisbon Lions Stand.

Subject to availability, ticket information for these areas will be communicated in due course.

15. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Concession deadline as above now extended to Fri 10th Feb 5pm.

16. leeso-ardoyne

Any word on season ticket holders being able to get an extra ticket like the last game. I suspect itll be after the 10th thou once these tickets are all sorted.

17. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Nothing announced yet. But if as previous it will be very limited numbers made available to ST's on first come first served basis. Sometimes only announced on Twitter and if that then i'm * because I never use social media.

Celtic will also be plugging the 3 match hospitality which included the Huns game for as long as possible which at £300 is beyond most fans reach.

Nearly everyone I know who has a childs ST is having it upgraded to *, so i'm not hopeful of getting any extra tickets that way. Will hopefully know more this Saturday when I see all the usual guys who seem to get extra's by hook or by crook.

18. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I use twitter Alec. If I see any additional on sale. I will try & grab a couple for you but would need to be through the online system.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

19. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Cheers mate and if you need other ST codes to use I have several available that I can use including my own. Will take anything I can get as Bar 67 bus is short and also the Erin Go Bragh bus convenor is looking.

20. eire1899

Haven't been over for an old firm before lads, what's the craic with the pubs before the game, any on the gallowgate have early licences for Sunday morning for a few pints before kickoff?