1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic friendly pubs in Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by ArranGhirl, Feb 12, 2011.

Discuss Celtic friendly pubs in Edinburgh in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ArranGhirl

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooper, Izzy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    Anyone any ideas on where would be the best place for celts to watch next weeks OF game in Edinburgh? Usually watch the games in Robbies on Leith walk but watched sundays game in there and it wasnt a great atmosphere.

Cheers:50:

2. Curran18

Going through for the game tonight, does anybody know of a good boozer for a few pints before hand? last time i went to this fixture i asked a taxi driver to take me to a celtic friendly pub to which he replied " I will take you to one where there will be plenty of you guys!" walked into a hearts shop, wall to wall maroon! not one fellow celtic fan in there! needless to say am not wanting a repeat!!

3. stevoEOS

Robbies is where me and my mate go when we're not at the game but we both stay in Leith so it's handy.

I've been in Malones www.malonesedinburgh.com/ after we played the dark side one day and the place was buzzing, Stokesy appeared as well. I'm guessing they show the games live but I'd check first.

Re: tonight, the only pub you'll find fellow tims in near the ground is the Roseburn. It's a nightmare getting served but that's your only option really unless you're getting the train. If you're getting the train you have the option of getting off at Waverley (not Haymarket!!) and drinking in town then getting a taxi to the ground.

4. Curran18

Cheers Stevo, I am getting the train so will just stay in the centre for a few if its the best bet