1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic (3) v Aberdeen (0) Forrest (45'+2 mins), Edouard (61' mins), Rogic (69' mins)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jeremie Frimpong, Apr 6, 2019.

Discuss Celtic (3) v Aberdeen (0) Forrest (45'+2 mins), Edouard (61' mins), Rogic (69' mins) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I was in the pub watching so didn't catch what they were singing. They were singing why do we go home, were they?

I've said it before but they are so Hunnish it's untrue. I remember video's being posted up of them in pubs singing sectarian * about us..

An Madadh Rua and The IRA like this.
  2. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
    They were singing "You're in the wrong * country" to the tune of that "you're getting sacked in the morning" chant.

3. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Like you said, if that gets sung at any other minority group it's national uproar and condemnation. Sing it at folks of Irish origin and there's no consequence..? :43:

The IRA likes this.
  4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    It really doesn't surprise me..

When the Huns went bust, this lot definitely ramped up their sectarian element trying to forge a rivalry with us..

Why don't you go home. Mhinks is usually what they call us. They deffo have a sizable element that you can hear whenever they come to Celtic Park...along with their Hunnish Paedo songbook..

The IRA likes this.