1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic 2013/2014 pre-season friendlies

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by TheHolyGoalie, Jun 29, 2013.

Discuss Celtic 2013/2014 pre-season friendlies in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Verrix

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA & Fields
    We had something like two shots on target the whole match, and even then both were from outside the area. They had a little help with their goals from some atrocious defending on our part. Although, their first goal was pretty good.

I guess at least a bunch of the younger lads got a run-out. I'd like to see a few of them get more chances in the first team over the course of the season, and not just the last 5 or so games when we've already won the league.

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Aye, last 16 of the champions league and a domestic double.

What do Spurs get for their 20 million pound players?

3. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Not been encouraged by any of these games. We look open at the back, whatever combination has been playing and we created very little going forward. I'm just praying we can * pick it up for this Cliftonville game and the competitiveness in the players kicks in. The first couple games I was not overly fussed but after a 6-2 and 3-0 humping with no signs of encouragement it's a bit frustrating.