1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrities you can't stand/find annoying

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by ScouseHoops, Jul 16, 2017.

Discuss Celebrities you can't stand/find annoying in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Nah,that's it.

I just want them to be happy.

Clint Eastwood likes this.
  2. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Schofield is a racist Tory *.

Doesn’t matter where he wants to stick his *.

3. Keano88

Lucky * will finally get to see Holly’s *.

4. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

I never worked out what zippy was!

5. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Is coming out as gay the only way of lieing to your spouse for 27 years the way of making you a hero. Nobody seems to give a * about her but I expect he will pay her a * load to give media friendly interviews.

I don't like activists, they generally seem to have no answer to anything and those with answers generally get no limelight. I think they also have something to gain, celebrities get exposure, others end up in high paid jobs or live off of massive sponsors.
    I don't really look up to celebrities. I looked up to my Dad, it pretty much stopped there

6. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Is it just me that sees a guy that has lied to his wife for 27 years.... She's there lonely feeling that her whole lifes a lie, artificial & He has the whole nation with arms around him.

I mean its great that he feels he can come out in today's society and really shows how much we have changed but im not following trend with this one like.

7. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Bang on, just touched on that!

8. TimFloyd Gold Member

It is a bit strange this one, if he has been quiet about being gay all his life then there is no way in * he wasn't meeting guys while married all that time.

Bangs dudes behind his wife back.... Lassies are proclaiming him a hero.

It really doesn't matter if he is gay or not. Lol

Jeannie960, Doogs. and paulie walnuts like this.
  9. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    * knows what him and Andy Peters got up to in the broom cupboard. But yeah, he has been * behind her back. He isn't a hero, he is a bad person.

Sydneysider likes this.
  10. TimFloyd Gold Member

I wouldn't go as far to say he is a "bad person" but yeah he shouldn't be getting lauded as some sort of big hero.

He is an old multi millionaire celebrity living in London...... People in much more difficult circumstances/environments that are gay but have to keep quiet because they face severe repercussions if they come out.

These are people that should be seen as heros.

Moore, Westlondonscot and Johniebhoy. like this.
  11. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Why though? If he was cheating on his wife of 27 years with other women then he’d (rightfully) be getting hung out to dry by the media for it. He’s lied to her face for years and been unfaithful to her.

I have total respect that coming from an older generation it would have been a huge difficulty for him coming out, but that doesn’t make how he treated his wife okay.

For what it’s worth I think it’s fantastic that people (especially in such public positions) are able to come out and receive widespread support in this day and age, I just don’t think Schofield should be given a free pass for his adultery just because he’s gay... that’s not equality :39:

Johniebhoy. and paulie walnuts like this.
  12. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    It doesn't mean he's cheated on her just because he's gay.
    People hide it and live extremely unhappy lives but do it to appear "normal".

13. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Never even thought about that angle in the Schofield coming out *. Was he * guys behind her back right enough? How would he know he was gay otherwise?

14. TimFloyd Gold Member

Why? Because I've met bad people in my lifetime and I mean bad, some might say evil, maybe I just have a different measure of what a bad person is but Philip Schofield certainly doesn't fit into that category lol

Is cheating on a person a bad thing to do? Scumbagish? Yeah it's not nice, we are human we do these things even good people get caught up in doing some bad things.

My OP was more alluding to the hypocrisy of women online praising him because as you pointed out if it was a female he was banging then he would be slaughtered.

I'm not sure the full extent of it, he could have just come to terms with his sexuality in recent years and maybe 20 of those years was a long and somewhat happy marriage.

Who knows if he has one longstanding gay lover or has been in * dungeons every weekend doing coke and getting trains ran on him by a gang of dudes lol

Jeannie960 likes this.
  15. leeso-ardoyne

Do you honestly think if he's been gay in them 27 years of marriage that he hasn't been down on his knees sucking the cockle of someone or scratching someones * of his prostate! Dont be so stupid! He's been at it for years the dirty lying *. His wife is a victim here and this * is getting praised for coming out. If he was gay 27 years ago, he shouldn't have strung that woman along * her emotions. You only life once and this * has just threw a handgrande into her emotions and now they'll be everywhere. One big cluster *! When you find a partner in life to settle down with, you definitely don't do what this * did. He's a * coward of the highest Calibre in my opinion and I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners. All you hear is ack poor Philip and fair play to him. * him! It wouldn't surprise me if there's more to this why he's came out.

As for him, I never liked the *. There's something creepy about the *. He looks the type you'd see with his around old grannies looking after them yet while he's in making the tea, he'd be poisoning the poor * for some sort of gain. Or even dressing up in his old dead grannies clothes and wearing a nappy to * in. Definitely something creepy about the * I think.

16. leeso-ardoyne

Harlod Shipman! Google his name. Everyone isn't how they seem.

17. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Schofield is a wrong’un, the truth will out eventually.

He’s a well oiled PR machine, all of his social media activity and the way he conducts himself publically clearly isn’t a representation of who he is as a person. 27 years of marriage and 2 kids isn’t getting ripped up because he got a hard on over a guy.

The timing will have been well thought out and orchestrated to a T.

18. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    It's still just guesswork though. He might have cheated or he might have stayed faithful until he just couldn't live the lie anymore.
    You don't have to act on it to know your sexuality.

Totally agree with your last paragraph though :giggle1:

19. The Ghirl Friday

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, Let the People Sing
    Our military are brave going to the front line. Our firemen are brave going into burning buildings. This * kept quiet to preserve his squeaky clean image so as to further his tv career. That’s not brave that's being a * coward.

Sydneysider likes this.
  20. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

I see the rumours are abound already about the housewives choice Schofe, didn’t take long!