1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Canada or Australia or Uk

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CorkBhoy88, Dec 13, 2011.

Discuss Canada or Australia or Uk in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CorkBhoy88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently Hooper...all time The King Larsson!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Currently Just cant get enough when the whole stadium is doing it! quality!
    Seek.au.com or seek.com.au...not sure which way around! Lol...or just google..ders a few more good websites aswell!....TBH OZ has a lot more going for it in terms of weather and jobs at the moment...I know a lot of ppl gone out der aswell and havnt heard 1 say they didn't like it plus the other lad I'm going with was all for OZ so there the main reasons I chose it!

2. kris_bhoy_1916

Oz or canada mate :50:

Edit just seen your post about choosing australia good choice mate good luck and all the best.

3. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up over here in Perth.

Good luck mate!

4. Lecs

I live just outside Toronto in Ontario, Canada. Moved here about 2 and a half years ago.

Canada is a nice country don't get me wrong, but you have no idea how expensive it is man.. Everything is a rip off, you're going to be paying at least 250 dollars a month for car insurance, probably more than that. They don't take previous driving experience into consideration when you're coming from somewhere else. Canada to me is like a watered down, much more expensive version of the US.

That said, it is safe and people are generally friendly, definitely a good place to raise a family, but only move to Canada if you're alright with parting with a * of a lot of money lol

Oh.. and it is * FREEZING in winter!

5. emmetf

250 dollars? Nope. I'm a pizza delivery boy, have a restricted licence, AND BC has the most expensive car insurance services in canada and it only costs me 112$ per month.

6. Lecs

You're Canadian though aren't you??

My dad is in his forties and he's been driving for 22 years in Scotland, no claims, no nothing.

Came to Canada and his insurance per month for a ford flex was 285 a month.. Trust me mate foreigners get hammered.

And btw Ontario is the highest province for car insurance.

7. Lennon1888

Canada all the way, got the US below you aswell.

8. Conor1888

If i had the chance to go to Australia id be away in the morning mate. Go for Australia i think

9. Lecs

I'd be interrupting whoever was offering me it with a yes!

Constant sunshine, beaches, laid back lifestyle. Australian burds!!

In Canada you're looking at a 4 month, heavy winter, I've experienced minus 32 lol.. Fuckkkkkk that when Australia is an option..

10. emmetf

Because its the highest province for immigrants, shouldve realized you weren't from here mate, sorry.

11. Lecs

No probs bud!

12. Davbhoyinoz

Hi corkbhoy88,think you should check before you try to come over here for a job, my mate was a tiler to trade in the uk for 30yrs and he had to go back to a tafe(college)to go through all his qualifications again.Good luck anyway its a great country the land of oz.

13. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

At least the public transport bosses have listened to the customer surveys anyway.

Woman who performed oral * on a train passenger as a treat for her own birthday is back BEHIND BARS

• Chantell Gordon was convicted last week of performing oral * while on a train
    • Gordon, 34, failed to appear in front of a magistrate at Port Kembla Local Court
    • Shane Brennan, 38, approached Gordon as she masturbated on a morning train
    • Brennan was caught after being spotted rinsing his private parts with Coca Cola
    • Gordon was arrested at the weekend for trespass and refused bail on Saturday
    By Belinda Cleary and Stephen Gibbs for Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 02:46, 26 March 2018 | UPDATED: 02:46, 26 March 2018

The woman who notoriously performed oral * on a train passenger after he saw her masturbating has been arrested and refused bail.

Chantell Gordon, 34, was convicted last week of wilful and obscene exposure and behaving in an offensive manner on a train south of Sydney in December.

As she did not attend the hearing at Port Kembla Local Court on March 21 a warrant was issued for her arrest.

Gordon appeared in Wollongong Local Court on Saturday and again on Monday after being charged with entering enclosed lands without lawful excuse.

She and father-of-three Shane Brennan were originally charged after Gordon performed oral * on him in the rear carriage of a Wollongong-bound train.

[​IMG]

+7
    Chantell Gordon, 34, (pictured) charged over a bizarre oral * incident with a man on a train, claimed to Daily Mail Australia that she had 'no memory' of the sordid encounter

[​IMG]

+7
    Shane Brennan (pictured) was caught by police and train station staff after leaving a 'disgusting mess' because he had rinsed his genitals with the contents of a bottle of Coca Cola

Court documents said Brennan approached her while she was masturbating in the vestibule of the rear carriage. Train CCTV then recorded her performing oral * on him.

A police statement tendered in court said Gordon told officers it was her birthday and the encounter was 'something she had always wanted to do'.

Police facts said Gordon could be seen pacing on the platform with a bottle of orange juice and a handbag on the morning of December 14.

RELATED ARTICLES
    She boarded the train and kneeled on the seat masturbating as Brennan watched. He then approached her and she performed oral *.

Brennan could later be seen pulling up his pants and walking away, the court facts stated.

The train guard could be seen nearby on CCTV and believed he could see Brennan urinating.

[​IMG]

+7
    Chantell Gordon, 34, (pictured) was charged with willful and obscene exposure and offensive behaviour in a public place after the alleged daylight romp in Wollongong

Police were notified and Brennan told officers he had received oral * from a woman.

'Two minutes later, police saw her (Gordon) and asked for an Opal card or a valid ticket which she was unable to provide,' court facts said.

[​IMG]

+7
    'I'm in strife,' said father of three Shane Brennan, 38, after he was convicted over the train * act and his girlfriend learned what he was up to

'When police located her to question her about the * act she admitted she had given the man a * as it was her birthday and it was something she always wanted to do.'

A magistrate issued a bench warrant for Gordon's arrest.

Gordon, who has a lengthy criminal record and is affectionately known by locals as Channy, last week told Daily Mail Australia she couldn't recall the encounter.

She said she was trying to turn her life around.

During Brennan's case the previous week, a separate court heard his romp with Gordon began when she allegedly approached him on the platform and asked for *.

Brennan said he declined but claimed Gordon started masturbating on the train carriage.

Brennan was caught by police and train station staff after leaving a 'disgusting mess' because he had rinsed his genitals with a bottle of Coca Cola.

[​IMG]

+7
    Gordon was masturbating in the empty back carriage of the train and then performed oral *

[​IMG]

+7
    Shane Brennan (pictured), the father-of-three who received a criminal conviction for the encounter, has a white pride tattoo on his stomach and a long term partner at home

[​IMG]

+7
    Shane Brennan was convicted and fined $700 for the * incident which happened on a Sydney train (stock image)

Gordon said she was 'shocked' to learn she had been in the news.

'Someone told me yesterday and I didn't believe them because I haven't been in trouble,' she said.

She claimed police had only recently told her she hadn't been causing trouble.

'They said I hadn't been in trouble and stuff like that,' she said. 'They said I was getting a fine for (the * incident)'.

Her co-accused Brennan, who has a 'white pride' tattoo on his stomach, was convicted and fined $700.

Brennan has since admitted being 'in strife' with his girlfriend of 12 years the train incident.

'What man would have knocked it back?' he asked.

14. Aidan O’Shea

I’m headed for Australia as soon as possible.

Sydneysider and ourdaywillcome! like this.
  15. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

As for the OP, changed a lot over here in recent years, particularly the West coast. The end of the mining boom as brought hard times for many, particularly those in construction.

Sydney seems to be booming, but the affordability is shocking!

I have a few pals that have left Oz for Canada, heard good things. FIFO from Ireland, 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off or something. Mad swings, but decent if you're young and single.

16. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Thank *.

17. Aidan O’Shea

You’re coming with me, bae.

18. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Am I *, everything in Australia either slithers or has fangs.

Don't see the appeal whatsoever.

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  19. bassbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ronnie Simpson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    i have lived in western canada for forty years
    its freezing in the winter
    there are a lot more australians living here than canadians living in australia.
    and amazingly they are usually very good skiers.
    three of the ski resorts around where i live are owned by aussies
    and the staff at them are all aussies
    and none of them want to go home.
    but out of your three choices the most beautiful place is Scotland.
    if i wasnt married to a canadian, with canadian kids, i would move back in a heartbeat.

20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I don't fancy sitting down for a * and getting some * tiger snake waking up for a chew of my *. Nope. Too hot as well..

Canada takes the biscuit in the winter's though..

That leaves 1 * hole left..