1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Call of Duty: WWII

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Moustache, Mar 25, 2017.

Discuss Call of Duty: WWII in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Heb Celt

Saving up for the Sten,heard its good.

2. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Yeah it is really good mate. Still think I prefer the type 100 over it though but not by much. They are both very similar.

I unlocked it via the special orders from Major Howard. Think I needed to play 50 multiplayer matches and I got it for free. Think it is very expensive if done through the quartermaster.

Would be more worth your while if you waited until it came back up in the special orders. imo. Isn’t it over 30 000 armoury credits to unlock the sten after paying for all the items? It is a good gun but not worth wasting all those armoury credits if you can unlock it for nothing.

3. Heb Celt

Ive got 4 unlocked Type 100's,thought they were great for a while.To be honest all the sub machine guns are similar,takes too many bullets to kill someone sometimes,was Infantry with the STG for a while and was unstoppable but too slow to draw in levels like Flak and Texas.Going for the Soggy now,seems the best of Subs for me or Snake 2?

4. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

The weapon I have the most kills with is the type 100. I haven’t been finding it as good recently though. Don’t know if it is just me or if they have nerfed it because it was too overpowered.

I really like the STG as well. Normally run the infantry division with advanced rifling, rapid fire or red dot and extended mags. Really good set up.

Currently first prestige level 40 and I used my unlock token on the bar (surprise :giggle1:)
    Wasn’t sure to use it between the bar or the fg42. Got a good variant of the fg42 and it was so overpowered imo but heard they have nerfed it in one of the updates so don’t know what it is like now.

That M1928 smg is some gun as well might use my next prestige token on that. Or might end up using it on a perk because a lot of the good ones take ages to unlock.

Really could do with more class setups. 6 is nowhere near enough for me.

5. Heb Celt

Im prestiging twice now on 50,prestige fast with War,15,000+ XP every time.Yeh my fave was Type 100 Blue Sky for ages then had to move on as stopped being effective.MP40 never lived up to the hype either.

6. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

I was playing a lot of war but haven’t played it in a while. Should be more war maps that you don’t have to pay for! Definitely the best way to rank up fast though. Just been playing tdm and domination recently takes longer to level up though. But the games are shorter so I’m not sure if it balances out or not.

The mp40 was * for me. I would come off second best every time in gun battles.

7. Heb Celt

War is fastest way to prestige mate,get 18,000 xp every time.Only other one i play is free for all and get 4000 for that at most and prob same for team death match?Na war is great mate,quite hard sometimes,join us for a game.

_DannyBhoy_ likes this.
  8. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Just stuck this on for the first time. Myself and my mate can't join the same party.

* shambles.

9. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Pair of eejits.

Heb Celt likes this.
  10. Heb Celt

You get it sorted?

11. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Nope.

Googled it and apparently it’s a problem for a lot of people. Says “unable to connect to host”.

Apparently one of the solutions is to do a hard reset on the console and the router. And even then some people are saying it doesn’t help.

Seriously? The game has been out for almost two months and it still doesn’t work properly?

12. Heb Celt

Dont know mate,never had that problem.Been on it for that 2 months with a coupe of glitches but never anything that bad.

13. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    How do you unlock good weapons like the ice pick, or the sten?

14. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Started playing this online yesterday, mostly play domination. Moncur94 is my PSN if anyone wants a game

15. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

* this game and the sweaty * that inhabit double xp

16. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Campaign for this was very good.

The type that I would happily go back and play certain missions, hasn't been a COD like that for me in years.

17. Heb Celt

Game was starting to get a bit * there,wasn't winning much and weapons were doing nothing.Stopped prestiging divisions and weapons a while ago as you get nothing in return.Decided to prestige everything and its like a new game again,would recommed doing it.

18. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Just saw they’re adding the game mode ‘Prop Hunt’ to this, great news as it’s a great mode to play with mates and have a laugh on.

19. Heb Celt

New DLC out at midnight.New French Resistance division weapons and maps I think.Hopefully a new War too.

20. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    New DLC not out next week?

Just ready to play this, but * is this update * all about. * 7 hour wait to download.