1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Call of Duty: WWII

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Moustache, Mar 25, 2017.

Discuss Call of Duty: WWII in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Games * can't join any games and when I can it either forces me to spectate or kick me

2. Barry Robson

I've had no issues with joining games so far, mostly play team deathmatch or kill confirm. Most frustrating thing for me is quickscopers and turning a corner to 3 enemies, enjoyed it so far though, easy to pick up and play, then shout at the telly in frustration :giggle1:

3. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I’ve a bit of a love/hate relationship with it myself.

I love the setting and the guns etc, and if you get a decent lobby where everyone isn’t a complete sweatbag then it can be fun.

Been in some ridiculous lobbies though where I would literally have to stay in my own spawn area for the entire game, concentrating to my absolute maximum just to get more kills than deaths. On other cod’s I can just stick them on and get easily 2/3 times more kills than deaths without even really trying.

4. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Introducing war mode is the best thing they have done in years imo. Pity there is only 3 missions though.

Hope that they keep war mode in the next cod but I’m not sure if they will.

5. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Anyone playing this today and having connectivity issues to the point it’s unplayable?

I thought it was my own broadband but I played a game of MWR there and it was fine.

Edit: it’s actually my broadband.. virgin media *.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  6. TimFloyd Gold Member

Was wondering why everyone was running about with the type100 recently, tried it last night and it is OP as *!

_DannyBhoy_ likes this.
  7. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Still a mess this game ?

8. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

I would definitely say that it is my favourite gun. Prefer it a lot more than the PPSH.

Saving up armoury credits for the heroic type 100 from the quartermaster. Think I am only 200 credits away.

The gun has really low recoil which frees up an attachment. Think I normally use rapid fire and extended mags on it and it is amazing.

9. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Has its moments. Can be good but can also be really *.

10. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Went to commend a guy in the headquarters earlier but then I saw his clan tag was “WATP” so I didn’t bother :giggle1:

:brendy:

CalgaryBhoy likes this.
  11. TimFloyd Gold Member

Been doing not bad with it myself.

Raging I prestiged and lost my primed training, didn’t realise how much I depended on it :giggle1:

_DannyBhoy_ likes this.
  12. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Yeah I don’t appreciate the basic trainings until I don’t have them anymore :giggle1:
    Primed is one I miss having a lot as well.

Always think unlocking a weapon is the best thing to do but basic trainings are just as important.

Another thing I missed not having was the smoke grenades. Finally unlocked them now though.

They are so important especially in the war mode for the mission where you have to build the bridge. Frustrates the * out of me when I don’t have them and my whole team apparently doesn’t have them either. Makes that objective nearly impossible then.

TimFloyd likes this.
  13. Heb Celt

Its a great gun for close quarters,do you find rapid fire makes a difference to sub machine guns?They'e rapid fire anyway.Usually use quick draw,sights,high calibre and extra mag with primed.

14. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

I think it makes a difference. Probably not a huge difference but it is great when you get into a gunfight with an enemy.

A lot of the time I was finding I was always coming of second best in gunfights but since I put rapid fire on it gets the kill faster.

I have prestiged so don’t unfortunately have the primed basic training. Think before I prestiged I had the type 100 with rapid fire, extended mags, advanced rifling and red dot. That was very good. Advanced rifling is such a good attachment as well.

Do you think FMJ and high calibre make any difference to the damage? I didn’t notice much change but didn’t try them for long.

Is it a ps4 you have?

15. Heb Celt

Full metal jacket defo makes difference,I kill a lot of folk through walls.Extra mags is best one as you always meet 2 foe,always you know what I mean.Starting to think additions to guns don't matter much so have hustle instead of primed,reload whilst sprinting and that.Good for close quarters

_DannyBhoy_ likes this.
  16. HNTB67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Patrick Roberts
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Think I might have become one of those sad * I used to laugh at for being addicted to this game at school...

and I love it.

17. Norm Peterson

I know it’s the losers and the option for those that are really * at CoD, but I’m really enjoying playing the Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed games against 13 bots, with a bot on my side. The maps are over run like * and the CPU is pretty realistic, so it’s fast paced and you can set no time or score limits.

It’s also a game mode that I can win (sometimes).

:52:

18. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Free for all is the only game mode I seem to be able to do well on in this one.

Team Deathmatch is a sweat fest and Kill Confirmed is no better.

19. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Unlocked the sten the other day. Absolutely amazing and that was with no attachments on it.

After the first game of using it I was weapon level 5.

20. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Wish you could change the colour of the reticle on this like you could on the original black ops. Find it quite hard to see the yellow reticle on some of the maps, especially the snowy ones and some of the brighter areas of maps.