1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

No denying the * is a good manager. Horrible narcissistic * though. It won’t last at Leicester either, the same way it didn’t last at Liverpool or here.

packybhoy likes this.
  2. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

He is a phenomenal Manager, no doubts. He is also a phenomenal bawbag, no doubts.

He's not a flash in the pan, he'll move on to bigger things than Leicester. After more than likely finishing as high as feasibly possible which is behind Liverpool and City.

Mevin, Liam Scales and Slaw like this.
  3. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman
    My mate told me this one day at work a couple of seasons ago. He said he blew an absolute fortune at Liverpool signing a barrel load of * players. This was disguised by his title push that got him to within a bawhair of EPL title. This guy was a big Liverpool fan and wouldn't shut up about how much of an imposter Rodgers was.

I wasn't having it at the time and would hit back with the fact that he got Liverpool closer to the title than they ever had been (Premiership mind) and probably ever would be again. I was convinced that his slating Rodgers was nothing more than sour grapes.

Turns out I was wrong. His signings for Celtic were for the most part absolutely horrendous.
    Compper???? - I mean who the * scouted this guy? One Germany cap gets you a contract. Musonda - Who even although was only a loan still cost us over £2.5m to have him up here - train a bit and then get sent back down the road. Arzani - Obviously a good youtube video can get you signed and free wages for a year and a half. Gamboa - Could run.....that was about it. Hendry - I don't even have anything I can write about Hendry Kouassi - Had one good game but a total waste of £3m otherwise. Shved - Still haven't got a clue about him cause I've no seen him.

This is what I mean. His signings for Liverpool had been equally as bad, if not worse. Cant fault his trophy winning credentials though and that's what makes him a man in demand and I suppose that's how he'll get by in his career and you cant argue with that I suppose

Whoflungdung likes this.
  4. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Nobody has said different there, just that he doesn’t deserve credit for signing Kristoffer Ajer.

5. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    His coupon geez me the dry boke, can say the same for maddison and vardy. :56:

6. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    I can't stand Vardy either.

The Prof likes this.
  7. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Or his annoying missus

8. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Would still pump it until the council came round about the smell, she’s a big filthy ride.

kinglenny likes this.
  9. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    100% on that mate, might get people disagreeing with Tierney but certainly not me

said in umpteen Celtic tv interview s, “” living the dream in his dream job playing for his boyhood hereoes and could definitely be 1 club man getting 20K a week winning treble trebles, first half decent team that came in he’s away quicker than usuain bolt, really didn’t get all the “ miss ya weeman, thanks for the memories, knock em out in the epl KT”

fk that, good luck to him, Arsenal are pish just now, only good thing about Arsenal is the Arsenal tv, guys going ballistic

10. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Have to disagree with “ phenomenal manager “

11. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

By which yardstick is he not a phenomenal manager? Pep Guardiola’s?

12. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Phenomenal * more like. :67:

13. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Always writing things down during the game, that's him penning his next book about himself lol.

scuzzy and Smithy like this.
  14. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Cos hes a better coach than he is manager

15. StevieBhoooy!

Wait until he’s at Chelsea....

I can assure you now... he’s been a lifelong fan and will give his life for that club!

16. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Not mutually exclusive and I can see that chain of thought completely but his ethos and man management delivered unbridled success for Celtic and he’s doing the same at Leicester with a new found confidence after it was shattered at Liverpool.

Has gaping holes in his thinking (so does even Guardiola at times) but you can’t deny how good he is as a football manager.

And as I said, I feel nothing but anger about him. That’s a clear the heid and speak the facts opinion.

17. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

He’s a great manager, his results prove that wherever he’s been. He * us over and acted the lig. No point denying the facts just because he’s a *. Don’t mind seeing him doing well. He gave enough to us to appreciate him. Could never trust him back here tho.

18. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Enjoy watching Leicester, done some job. Gets an extra 10% out of his players, which is about as good a compliment as you get for a coach.

His next job will be at the top if he gets out at the right time. We aren’t ever going to admit it, but selfishly for himself he probably did leave at the right time.

Bayern Bru likes this.
  19. Gurru 991

Papers saying that Leicester paid 8.8 million for Rodgers and his coaching staff. SeriousCoin !!!

20. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    It was reported 9m at the time. With hindsight and after all our dissatisfaction with the Lenny appointment, it was a cracking deal. Getting rid of the negative for the positive.

Spring Time likes this.