1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Living in England I can't agree with this tbh Dev. Same as Tierney for me. Brendan Rodgers is an ex-Liverpool manager, Van Dijk is ex Southampton and no matter how well Tierney does no * down here is going to give Celtic any credit for it. He will have automatically become a good player when he signed for an EPL team.

In terms of teams and scouts again I think folk over-estimate how EPL teams will react to players doing well down in the EPL. For me Tierney was sold cheap and that is after Van Dijk and Dembele etc

2. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Yes, your right in what you say so I retract that part of my comment. However, I believe that the motive for players and managers is similar so this is still evidenced by the amount of players who have moved on to EPL clubs.

bagforlife and StPauli1916 like this.
  3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Ah the old Brendan was a good guy really..

Fu ckin boooorrrring.....

Gyp Rosetti and KRS-1888 like this.
  4. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    I think you're probably right there mate. Their arrogance down there and absolute disdain for our league will not allow them to give credit to any Scottish product, not just ours.....even though it's only ours that have proven it at a high level at CL, internationals,etc.

And we were robbed with KT imo....and when he delivers for them it'll be Arsenal that were the making of him same as VVD was made at Southampton.

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Aye. Van Dijk only got capped as soon as he went to Southampton so they took credit for that and he's barely even mentioned and I reckon most down here probably don't even remember he was at us..

KT was untested and now he's unbelievable..

I want the snake to fail every week, for big Moussa to smash his wife and for him to die an early death covered in his grease and pish just after we've done 10 in a row..

Gabriel and jocksteinupper like this.
  6. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I don’t give a * about what English fans think mate, it’s what players across Europe see’s. That’s what repuatation we need to keep up.

Gyp Rosetti and StPauli1916 like this.
  7. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    At Celtic, I just can find the evidence to support these views at all.

I am very much in the minority but I would certainly say that I am not in denial. I just don’t value the emotional component of the rationale. I value his performance as Celtic manager on the 23rd February as the same as on the 24th February (or whatever date it was he left).

In evaluating his performance, nothing changed for me. I’m not sure that the same can be said for everyone else though. But as I said, I am in the minority and I accept that. Agree to disagree and all that.

8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
  9. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Still canny believe he done an interview on the day of the Treble Treble final bssically sating we should be grateful for him and we were lucky to have him.

10. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    And I'm supposed to be the Panty wetter ffs, lol, some absolute pish posted in here.

Good nick, aye very good nick. 8 points clear with 10 or so games to go, cup in the bag, qf or sf of sc to come, £9m striker, made Ajer into a tremendous young talent, gave young MJ a chance, gave Ryan Christie his chance when under any other manager he was off.

Scouting well maybe some sort of problem there, but that's just heresay, he's brought in a guy that failed with the exception of maybe a few players (don't know his signings), and PL must have been involved too.

Maybe the way he comes across, then fair enough, everyone has different takes on that.

And who gives a flying * that we ran Kieran Tierney into the ground supposedly, he picked up his megaphone and * off on the VERY first lift of a skirt from England, hypocrites galore ffs.

Short memories but as I've been told by many fans older than me we're spoiled now and don't appreciate success. I'll give the old bhoys the nod on this one.

As I said I couldn't give a * what he does now, but some amount of * posted on here about his achievements.

Like me Murphys.......

Ciaran_67 and Bayern Bru like this.
  11. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

You should let us read it first then decide,, but yes.

12. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    It’s not heresay, it’s fact, he left us with 4 scouts and ripped apart the previous system that was in place.

The Kieran Tierney stuff? It’s a lot easier to go when you realise that it’s a short career and you’re club isn’t giving the slightest * about taking care of your health/body so that you’ll last as long as you can. Same as he did with Calmac and especially Tam Rogic

Gyp Rosetti and StPauli1916 like this.
  13. Mr. Slippyfist

Rodgers is nothing but a * charlatan mutant wee *. Tierney is a wee * anaw (imo).

Rodgers won us over BIG time when he came in, but the * started showing right away at the beginning of his second season, and got worse and worse as the time went on. Without trying to put a negative spin on any domestic titles we won, we were considerably lucky to be up against such weak opposition at time, because there is absolutely no shying away from the fact that we were * at times.

Fraudgers - clearly a good short term coach who's best ability is getting the best out of players. For someone who is able to get the best out of players already at a club when he comes in, he sure as * has one of the worst eyes for signing players. Out of ALL the players he signed for Celtic, only one of them made an impact (Scott Sinclair). Dembele was already in talks to sign for Celtic when the Rat was approached, and Edouard, well no one will convince me otherwise that his arrival from PSG was down to none other than Lawwell.

Single handedly ruined whatever organisation we had in our backroom staff, then tried to completely emaciate our team and club when he left - as you say, left us with something like 4 coaches (would have been two if two of them never told him to * off).

I for one had already begun to see through his * before the rumours of him leaving arose (had said weeks before to @JC Anton I'm sure that I wanted him sacked), and it would appear that certain players were able to see through his smoke and mirrors nonsense also.

Tierney was a player who did NOT benefit from Rodgers. He was played into the ground by him. Whatever it was though, I really couldn't give a *. Tierney was the wee fud who was singing and dancing every week with his "pals" in the GB, but HE was the very one who asked to leave. Fair play he's getting X amount more, and people say "Oh football is such a short career you have to take as much as you can" - aye, because earning £20,000 a WEEK (or therabouts) is pure * like :87: He's no longer a Celtic player, and to be honest I really genuinely couldn't care less. Best of luck to him, but * him at the same time.

I've given Lennon as much dog's abuse as the next person over the years, but at least (I suppose) the first time he himself * off, he at least had the decency to walk away at the end of the season, instead of crunch time in the season. Thought also after us going out of the CL at the final qualifying stage proved that Lennon was the wrong choice, but tell ye what, he's brought in some really REALLY great players (credit to him, Lawwell and this Hammond guy) and this Europa League campaign so far has been * brilliant! Also enjoying our team playing wth some balls and aggression once again.

14. honda Gold Member Gold Member

8 points ahead, a huge game against hearts to come and he left, and he even tried to take every single back room staff member and coach with him. We would have been left with broony our captain to coach, scout, manage. Hes a * *. So * your spoiled fans pish. He tried to destroy us for his own glory.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  15. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Your obviously blind or * stupit. Or both.

16. Markybhoy

I wish him well. Kieran Tierney too.

17. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Neil Lennon puts Celtic first!!

Brat puts brat first!!

18. Mr. Slippyfist

What? Even though he shagged a trannie?

19. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Donno who shagged a trannie, but if the boabys gone, they have bit *, a womanly voice, a removed Adam's apple, and pure stunning a dont blame them. Everyone makes that mistake on a night out. Long as you dont continue if they still have a big dangly boaby when you pull down the skirt then nothing wrong imo.

20. Mr. Slippyfist

You are a fiend.

Garrymac1888 likes this.