1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Round of a applause.

And the winner of the most copied insult.

Goes to Pablo87.

Lilac Wine likes this.
  2. Delboy75 Desmond75

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy Roberts
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Irish Republican Army song (Beautiful Sunday)
    The circus continues.

On a serious note, though, W T F?!! Pathetic that people would deliberately target his house, especially when his wife and step-daughter were home alone. Disproportionate, unacceptable and evil. :thumbsdow

3. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Setup

Fake News

Doogs. likes this.
  4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    :giggle1:

Pacific Ocean Blue and Pablo87 like this.
  5. The Ghirl Friday

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, Let the People Sing
    :giggle1:

6. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The house is a paid actor

Marty McFly likes this.
  7. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    False flag to get him sympathy

8. RabS Aw fuck it Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    [​IMG]

9. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I'm not crazy about him getting too much abuse. He won every domestic trophy twice. Fraudster is ridiculous thing to call the guy who went straight into our record books.

I'm not happy with him leaving at all, I think over the previous two months I must've posted 10 times that he was a pure Tim and an honourable man who would give us at least a years notice so we could sort the squad, replacement and everything else out.

After his criticism of Moussa (who I totally understood cause it was obvious that deal was made) to leave us at the end of a window is harsh. I mean why would he do that when Leicester would've known by Christmas what their plans were.

I'm pleased Lenny is back but also a little curious, to a conspiracy theorist one might consider the timing of him resigning looking a bit like giving Pedro and Desmond the green light so they knew they had a good replacement and could let Brendan go. Don't you think? I think they maybe waited to make sure he left the team in a good position after the break.

Of course it will be a long time before we find out the whole story. I have a feeling the scouting performance might have caused a loss of faith from Peter and Desmond and they weren't willing to splash the cash but that's just another wild theory.

I'll be glad when it all dies down and hopefully we'll be winning the first couple qualifiers as title holders in July and we'll make a couple great signings.

Its almost tragic though I mean does Brendan still go into the history books? I said he had to after the first season but this just feels like he doesn't really care enough and a legend has to care, that's why Lenny is a legend even though he didn't do what Brendan did he did plenty.

It really is the strangest thing to happen to us for a while. Ffs even the bold Ronny was getting the Roar on his final day, which to be fair was an epic game and way to leave a club behind, shaken but well equiped to get back in shape.

Ah well, good luck Brendan you enigma, I am not sure he's going to find success an easy thing to get now the EPL is full of foreing managers with his attacking philosophy. He always meets his former clubs when he moves and he's always got the better of them so it is a bit portentous Watford beat them.

Anyway, it's all about Lenny now and his inspirational genius to get us the 8th title and with a bit of fair luck another treble too although to be honest I don't care now, it's just the titlle that's important. The treble would've been an amazing thing for Brendan to achieve, why would a Celtic fan give that up? I did question his desire for the 10iar though,, in a positive way I thought maybe he doesn't want to be the guy to take that record away from the Lions, many many levels of class above the doped up huns that also got it.

I say let's do it, the Lions will never be forgotten nor their legacy diluted. Best European team to grace a pitch :62:

chukie ar la and Jeannie960 like this.
  10. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Oh aye that's right, Callum at left back and him laughing at the end when they were shaking hands, that felt ominous. Contrast that with what Lenny's state of mind would have been like after a performance like that, he'd have been absolutely ragin' but you're right, Lenny would never have picked that team or tactics. I thought I was being para but you're correct, sometimes instinct is much smarter than logic.

He shouldn't even consider coming near us electronically on that game Football Manager.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  11. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Better a long shot than this side to side pish we are getting into the habit of playing. I'm sure Lenny will sort it.

Why do we keep doing that, Strachan (two last 16 stages), Ronny and then Brendan all ended up with teams doing that. Can't mind if we played like that before Lenny left. It is quite a strange coincidence.

Ah sure he'll be back with Kenny as director of football :fear:

12. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Moving side to side is fine, it’s when we do it when we dont have to for example if a forward pass is on but we opt for the easy side pass, sometimes there is no pass so you recycle the ball and probe more instead of launching the ball conceeding posession.

13. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Well aye side to side is good if we're in a bit of a chess match now and then but I'm talking about what happened to Bain and Ajer, that was so unprofessional and naive. I prefer to pass inside to side like Henderson wide to Sincy inside to Burke and a little wider to Jamesy Bhoy in about 5 seconds.

I know you like that too but we have to make a lot more movement in midfield. It's really annoying with the quality we have, making it easy for teams who know if they press the least skilful and critically placed players they can get cheap points.

If we beat Aberdeen in a professional style I will be maybe the happiest I've been this season because I think that'll be Lenny settled and we'll be so self assured the league should be a sure thing.

14. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Thats down to decision making, passing across the face of the goal with pressure on should not be done imo.

Lilac Wine likes this.
  15. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Watched PIque doing that the other night, pishing myself laughing cause he was getting pressed by two Madrid players and he was so stubborn he near enough ran across the full touchline past the goal and I think he got lucky and hit the ball off them to win a goal kick.

He was brought up playing that style though and it means a lot to them but when you see quality players like that getting a bit carried away you kinda do have to accept reality.

Anybody think Broony's floated cross into Eddy was a little Messi like? Had the look of a quarterback precision throw using gravity with the natural judgement only pure class can produce.

littlekennie likes this.
  16. chukie ar la

I think the Lenny conspiracy is all paranoia! Claude Puel when he managed Leister was trying his best to keep his job. When his time was up, it was up, and not a week before or after to suit any silly theory behind the scenes.

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

18. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Smart

19. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Wish I used the green balaclava now.

bagforlife and Luis1967 like this.
  20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member