1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[BOTB] BotB IX: Taz is Homesick - Please Help!

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Taz, Aug 28, 2016.

Discuss BotB IX: Taz is Homesick - Please Help! in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Swervedancer Guest

Nice one Taz :50: Can you withdraw Vinnie's account and place it in the deposit for the next BOTB please? He's saying he's from the East End just so we think he's from Parkhead. I think he's actually from Easterhouse and that is going to cause a lot of trouble the happy house music he posts, there will be teams out to get him for putting that in their ears. I bet everyone in Easterhouse knows Vinnie too, oh yeah Vinnie he's mental as * man you don't look for him he comes looking for you, just listen for his motor, it's got serious dance music coming out of it and everyone on the pavements dancing alongside :dancing: :party:

:eek1: :88: :83: :36: :100: :97: < first polis to arrive. :101: :dancing: :drag: < second polis to arrive :43: < person who wrang the cops

Vinnie BBQ likes this.
  2. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

I like this idea, start on 1st of December and make it straight knock out.

3. Swervedancer Guest

Santa Punko! :triplomur Best punk songs. Has that already been done?

4. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

:56:What!?

5. Swervedancer Guest

I have no * idea sorry :rofl: I was not totally in control at that moment in time :poster_oo

Withdraw his account Taz :76:

6. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    [​IMG]

This is now the top image in a google search for 'one man band gif'. It used to be way down the list :56: