1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bigger Twat - Ramos/Neymar/Pepe

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Marty McFly, May 27, 2018.

Discuss Bigger Twat - Ramos/Neymar/Pepe in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Ok that is bad news but it should be the manager who decides who's taking penalties.

However, he scored 4 * goals and they booed him? :56:

He is PSG's only chance of getting a sniff of the CL last stages you know. When he got injured their CL challenge disappeared with him.

It is a bit weird though, why would he not let Cavani take the penalty if he already scored 3 or 4 goals?

Edit: Ok, upon further reading I can see why he caused the fans to be upset. If Cavani scored that penalty he would've become PSG's all time leading scorer. That is unbelievably selfish of Neymar, I mean ffs it was 7 0, give the guy his record.

Then there are rumours after the match they had an argument in the dressing room, pretty sure of that, I would be raging but then Neymar asked the owner to sell Cavani because he can't play with him :56:

It does sound like his ego has taken control of his moral compass.

Thing is though, he's playing amazing football, 24 goals in 25 games with 14 assists? Also the 2nd player ever to get a perfect 10 for match performance from L'equipe magazine.

You really don't want to lose a player that good. But you don't want friction in the squad either because that'll affect them playing big teams when you really have to play in harmony.

He didn't do it at Barca though. Maybe because his ego met Messi :39:

I hope Madrid sign him. Would love to see him trying to take a penalty from Ronaldo :47:

Be great if he messed up Madrid's team spirit. On the other hand they could become unbeatable.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. Markybhoy

Neymar, comfortably.

I like Ramos.

3. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Neymar. We rat.

4. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Love Ramos, bonafide winner and will do anything to do so. A master of the dark arts.

5. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    Neymar without doubt

6. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Like Ramos, fkn despise that * Neymar, bordering on eclipsing any Rangers player actually, fkn hate him.

7. Nasser

Neymar is a bratty annoying *, Ramos is alright.

8. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    You could've picked Hitler, i'd still go for that * Neymar ! :67:

eire4 likes this.
  9. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Had to be Neymar. Ramos is a scumbag but you can’t deny him respect, he commands it.

Neymar is just a petulant scummy * who deserves no respect whatsoever. He defo pumps his sister up the * anaw.

cidermaster and neilly1987 like this.
  10. Murph-E

Ramos is a ruthless, dirty * not afraid to pull off any trick he needs to for an advantage/get the win.

Neymar has far more of that "what a *" vibe, just comes across as incredibly selfish, whiny and self-important. I think the vast majority of people react more negatively to somone like Neymar.

neilly1987 likes this.
  11. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Neymar's the kinda guy who's out for himself Ramos will do whatever it takes to ensure his team wins and its no surprise he's had so much of an influence on Spain and Real being so successful would kill for a cb like him in our team.

Twisty, neilly1987 and jimbobers like this.
  12. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

Neymar is a * who has a high opinion of himself, tho I don't really hate him or anything like that.

I love Ramos tho, you'd love to have someone like him in your team. The art of defending by any means necessary.

13. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

What a hard question. you have Ramos, one of the worlds best defender, a champion, shows up big in important games, but also can be dirty and dangerous as * (physical violence). assaults his opponents. a proper scumbag, but he never lacks effort, always fights and is a team player.

Neymar, the way he balls is out of this world and only a handful are able to do the same, also a diver, actor and *, who's full of himself. he doesn't care much about the team as long as he's in the spotlight.

Even though Ramos is a * thug, he's a warrior and he's never afraid to tackle. he takes no * from no one. he brings the right mentality. if he wasn't such a douche bag I could actually root for him.

My pick is: Neymar. * him. * *.

14. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Hahah that is quality. I absolutely despise Neymar. I loved watching Brazil growing up in the 80's such a joy to watch they were but nowadays I hope Brazil lose 100% because of Neymar and same with PSG. I have nothing at all against either Brazil or PSG but if Neymar is on the field I am behind whoever is playing against them.

15. Lennon1888

Neymar without a doubt

16. Aidan O’Shea

Neymar. A scumbag and a whiny *.

Ramos is just a superb footballer and a great captain.

17. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    I dont mind either too much.

Always liked ramos attitude to winning at all costs but recently i think he is beginning to a cross aline with that approach. Intentionally injuring the footballing worlds sweetheart will have him on ice for a while with most people.

Neymars a * but hes ability has to be appreciated. I think theres a slightly disproportiate hate for him in our support since he skuds us at every oppurtunity and gets it up our players like no other player in football.

Still neymar no doubt overall.

18. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * love Ramos. Born winner.

Wish we had a centre half like him.

Twisty likes this.
  19. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I * hate them both. Went for Neymar because he's pulled his * with us on too many occasions, but if we' been drawn against the scum of Royal Madrid I'm sure I'd hate Ramos the same. Ramos is dangerous

20. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Poll was done during his time at barca basically out of all their players they thought neymar was expendable couldn't have been loved that much
    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk