1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Barca Away

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by groid91doire, Oct 12, 2012.

Discuss Barca Away in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. groid91doire

6 of my mates have booked for barca away and im seriously considerin bookin on
    with them today , only thing is ill be in with the barca fans by myself ,i know we have a strong bond with them but id rather be in the thick of the singing , do any of you guys know will there be many hoops scattered in among them? , the tickets are in the top tier near the celtic fans , much appreciated
    HAIL HAIL:celt_2::celt_2:

2. NA CEILTIGH

I bought 8 tickets for me and my mates in section 418, barca end. But we got tickets off celtic so have sold 6 of them already, i think we will have at least 2-3 thousand in barca end, with most people going for the sections next to celtic end so u wont be alone. U might even be able to get into celtic end, as that has happend before, plus theres rumours of a stadium strike so maybe not many stewards working.

3. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Probably as many Celtic fans or more will be in amongst the home fans than in the away end. I went to the Last 16 game there in 2008, was great, the city is massive. When I went 9 of us went and only me and my mate went in the home end the other 7 went in the away end.

4. groid91doire

thats wat im hearin sounds good d me , gettin it tight with cash at the moment but my cousins willin to sub me till then cos he knows this is gonna be once in a * lifetime , looks like im bookin in tonight :icon_mrgreen:

5. NA CEILTIGH

How much is flites, im going from belfast but dublin working out a lot cheaper at the min, we r staying in a hostel, 25 euro a nite just, u can do it cheaper if u want

6. groid91doire

flights r workin out at 110 quid from dublin mate

7. Heisenberg

Tbh mate I wouldn't go in the Barca section yourself, try get in with a mate

8. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    can we cut the text speak out please guys ....

9. NA CEILTIGH

It is nearly impossible to get 2 seats together so sitting next to a mate is nearly impossible. Just go in and see if u can manage to sit beside a few tims if theres any spares, talking to people who have been there before they actually prefare siting in with barca ones, and they say there is a bit banter,

10. Rude Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    Bring a Catalan independence flag and you’ll be fine :celt_2:
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

11. groid91doire

I actually plan to take the che guevara flag up in my room with the tricolor, basque ,palestinian and starry plough flags on it . Should keep me sweet lol:celt_2:

12. Rude Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    Barca when they played the Huns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tims have nothing to fear going over there.

Enjoy yourself.

13. limerickmick

If you are in the barca end will get moved to Celtic section so no worries

14. CaltonRepublican

You will be okay in with the main Barca fans,but there is one section who sit behind the goal where our fans will be,who are absolute *,fly england flags and all that.They are hated by the majority of the Barca fans.Got told this from a few Barca fans

15. Rude Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->In fairness, as far as I’m aware, it’s not out of any particular reverence to England. But rather, to St George who is the patron saint of Cataluña. I’ve not seen any Union flags at the Nou Camp.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

16. CaltonRepublican

You will be okay in with the main Barca fans,but there is one section who sit behind the goal where our fans will be,who are absolute *,fly england flags and all that.They are hated by the majority of the Barca fans.Got told this from a few Barca fans

17. Armagh-Bhoy

1 thing for sure the celtic fans will most defo be making more noise in the stadium, Camp Nou is pretty much dead most of the time..

18. Woody

Just goes to show, brilliant.

19. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Watch out for pickpockets outside the stadium.

Other than that you'll be fine.

20. kieran2604

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    aiden mcanespie
    Is it possible to walk into the away section at the nou camp. Me and a m8 r sitting in home end but if things happen to get a bit hostle is there any barriers to stop us going into our section