1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone flew finnair

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by smokie899, Feb 14, 2018.

Discuss Anyone flew finnair in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Booking flights to China tonight. Got flights for Finn air (Dublin-Helsinki-Beijing) 12 1/2 hours including transfer.
    Price is £443 return. I've been reading some of the airlines reviews and they ain't great. But then people usually only leave reviews when they have problems and not when things go smoothly.
    Or I can go with KLM + China Southern for an extra £40 but travel time is 2 hours longer and worse flight times, but they have better reviews.
    So anyone flew Finn Air and recomend them.

2. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    No but i must have shares in it as it seems all my moneys disappearing into finnair.

3. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    My money used to be blew on HootersAir until it folded so now blow it on WhizzAir.

4. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Most airlines are ok,and long hauls all have decent choice of movies.I flew 11 hours with sri lankan airlines,and they had really bad reviews,but stil ended up pretty decent.It was second half of journey with british airways i had problem with,in end i got bus to glasgow from heathrow,i wasnt giving the robbin * another penny.My point is british airways are rated quite highly and sri lankan airlines are not.But i would rather fly with sri lankan airlines any day.

5. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

Finnair code share with BA and American Airlines. They're your bog standard airline. Don't expect the kind of service you get on Singapore Airlines or Emirates, but they're pretty good all things considered.

6. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Not really bothered about the service as I know what I'm paying for. But don't want my bags going missing which was the second biggest complaint next to the staff not giving a *.
    Mind I'm thinking the staff won't give a * if a big loud mouth yank or an arrogant little Englander is giving him/her *.
    As that's the impression I got from reading the complaints.

7. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Yeah, annoying though they have an announcement about Stevie May every 15 minutes during the flight

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.