1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Aberdeen Cup Semi final

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Hurler32, Mar 13, 2019.

Discuss Aberdeen Cup Semi final in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Very odd. Celtic's in-house corporate must be about 2k-ish.

Is there a higher percentage of corporate tickets for Scottish Cup sponsors maybe?

2. James Gold Member Gold Member

Got mine eventually

3. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

If anyone was unsuccessful in the ballot and can't buy online, get down the Ticket Office and try.

My uncle was getting the 'insufficient privileges' message online then went down on his lunch and got one no bother.

Bobo_ likes this.
  4. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye I’m getting this * message and wanted to do this game, I’m assuming due to the fact I didn’t go to the St Johnstone game, fair enough if others did and are getting priority over me, * this at least in the Deila era non Sevco semis you could buy tickets on the day :celt_2:

5. leeso-ardoyne

What's the skybox package.

6. leeso-ardoyne

Whys that

7. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

The deadline for eligible and succesful STH to purchase their ticket for this match was 5pm on Tuesday, 26th March.

Tickets are no longer available to those STH who were succesful and did not purchase by deadline.

Tickets for this match are now on sale to those STH who meet the following criteria and were not succesful in the original sale of tickets:-

*on Home Cup Ticket Scheme and payment was taken via scheme for matches v Airdrie (19th January 2019) and St Johnstone (10th February 2019) and who were not succesful in original sale of tickets.

Tickets are priced as follows:-

North/South Stand - £30 */£15 Concessions

East Stand - £20 adults/£10 Concessions

Concessions are Under 16/65+. Under 16 must be accompanied by an *.

Upgrades are not available for concession tickets.

Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online/via booking line.

PAYMENT FOR TICKETS WILL NOT BE TAKEN VIA THE HOME CUP TICKET SCHEME, TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED VIA ONE OF THE ABOVE SALES CHANNELS.

As there is no reprint facility for this match, all tickets purchased online/via booking line are subject to a £7 special delivery charge. We anticipate that tickets will be posted from 3rd April 2019. A signature is required for special delivery.

The deadline is 5pm on Friday, 29th March

8. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I see the SFA are at this 7 quid registered post business again, this is a practice only normally practiced by lower league clubs who understandably don’t have an electronic ticketing system, following on from all that’s been said recently about the SFA domestically as well as the national team this just about sums them up that they can’t even provide print at home tickets, I wonder if there is any other national stadiums in Europe that don’t offer that these days, I doubt not and if so it will be the likes of Montenegro or Macedonia, once again what does that tell you about the SFA

Luckily now I’m ok and can buy in the second stage of selling but someone asked me the other day if there’s any possibility this will go to general sale? A slim chance I would of thought

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

General sale to STH not on the HCTS is pretty unlikely, depends how well Aberdeen shift their tickets. General sale to the public isn't happening.

10. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Finally got a ticket for me & my son. I hope ICT beat hearts or the final is going to he a farce.

11. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Well I’m not on the HCTS and bought one this morning as it’s now on phase 2, there are still many seats left and out of an allocation of 30k and there doesn’t seem any problem for anyone that wants to go unless they don’t have a season ticket at all

12. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

On sale to anyone with a season ticket? Surprised at that. Celtic's communication about tickets is atrocious. There'll be thousands that want tickets that don't think they're eligible.

13. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

You've beaten the system if so

14. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye you are right I definitely didn’t do those 2 games as wasn’t even in the UK at the time and someone else had my season ticket...for once I’m not complaining

15. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

The Club has received an additional allocation of tickets for this match.

Tickets are now on sale, on a first come first served basis, to those STH who meet the following criteria and were not succesful in the previous sales of tickets:-

• Purchased a ticket, under client ref, for matches v Airdrie (19th January 2019) and St Johnstone (10th February 2019) and who were not successful in previous sales of tickets.

North Stand - £30 */£15 Concessions

East/West Stand - £20 adults/£10 Concessions

Concessions are Under 16/65+. Under 16 must be accompanied by an *.

The deadline for this sale is 5pm on Thursday, 4th April

16. GavCFC1

Any idea how many tickets are left roughly?

17. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Strange they had to go to a ballot for this when for LC final they didn’t, should have just put them on fcfs to HCTS members like they always do.

Got me and my mates sorted in first ballot so no really arsed but i’ll be raging if i miss out on final tickets (if we get there) when ive been on it for years.

18. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Don't think it has ever went straight to FCFS on HCTS. The problems really started when massive numbers joined the HCTS this season. New to scheme and they assume they are entitled to a semi or final ticket. FFS even guys who have been on HCTS since it started about 6 years ago aren't guaranteed semi or final tickets.

Personally I think all those who have been on HCTS the longest should have priority with attendance at away games taken into account if need be. But i'd also only take into account actually attending the games bought under domestic HCTS. Celtic know exactly who has attended games and who hasn't. Every ST swiped gets logged so very easy to keep track.

For example officially 48,000 + at Airdrie of which some 24,000 are on HCTS. Sorry but no way did all 24,000 on HCTS go to that game. The number of empty seats is proof of that.They paid for the ticket yes but stay on HCTS simply because the way things are going unless on HCTS you've very little chance of getting semi or final tickets.

One thing you can be sure of if it's us and Jambo's in the final Celtic will get 50% maximum and demand will far outstrip availability.

trackebhoy and Seán Mac D like this.
  19. Lochy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Went on fcfs so all hcts members for the past few years this is the first time ive seen a ballot in moons, there was obviously always enough for everyone tho before this year but then what I cant understand is how the league cup final never went to a ballot when this has, especially since weve also got more tickets.

Completely agree longest membership and actually attending the hames should be top priority 100% the fairest way. From there on lessen the criteria till it sells out. Hope they do that in future.

20. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

UPDATE

The Club has received an additional allocation of tickets for this match.

Tickets are now on sale, on a first come first served basis, to STH who have not yet purchased a ticket for this match.

South Stand - £30 */£15 Concessions

West Stand - £20 adults/£10 Concessions

Concessions are Under 16/65+. Under 16 must be accompanied by an *. A concession must purchase a concession ticket.

Upgrades are not available for concession tickets.

Tickets can be purchased online only and are subject to availability.