1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"A loose cannon & embarrassment to the silent majority"

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Artur Boruc #1, Mar 30, 2012.

Discuss "A loose cannon & embarrassment to the silent majority" in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Artur Boruc #1

Kenny Clark (ill informed) view of the situation.

Scandalous that * like this has been allowed to go to print, and you wonder why the man has been the most victimised and hated individual in Scottish football for the whole time he's been here.

The statement that Neil Lennon is an embarrassment to the "silent majority" of the Celtic support is unadulterated *. Never meant any Tim embarrassed by him before.

The whole out of control thing is a complete myth anyway, as is the notion that we never complain when we're winning about the masons in the black.

The bitter * in Scotland are closing ranks, and we all know why. They are frothing at the mouth at the prospect of seeing Lenny deliver the biggest "get it right up ye" that he can when he lifts that SPL title above his head, and they simply can't handle it.

You sure as * don't embarrass me Lenny, One Neil Lennon.

2. TAB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.
    I haven't once been embarrassed by Neil Lennon, not once. In fact, him taking over has been a breath of fresh air. A leader that bleeds green and white.

He fights for our cause and the media hate it.

3. erie32c

Fav Celtic Player:
    our paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    only our rivers run free
    * off you pratt,,,slan

4. weefergus

Fav Celtic Player:
    Izzy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    FIELD OF DREAMS AN GORTA MOR
    Strange how he never ever had anything to say about Wattie ( a man who admitted he sung songs of a sectarian nature years ago while attending games involving the shame)

5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
  6. McKagan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ralston
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go home ya huns
    Scandalous is the word (maybe slanderous?) hope they set the lawyers on this moron :38:

7. obonfanti1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings
    Kenny Clark speaks for no one but himself; disgusting that he talks about neil "exploding" on the touchline while two guys are on trial for sending the man bombs. Comtempt of court maybe?

And this "silent majority"pish? Aye right. As far as I'm concerned I couldn't be happier with Neil and will sing his name loud and proud on Sunday

They way I see it, you're either for or against Neil Lennon. Any so called "silent majority" Celtic fans against NL can * off and support another club for all I care. Of course this silent majority is a figment of Kenny Clark's imagination.

ONE NEIL LENNON

:notworthy

8. BelfastCelt88

Kenny Clark nothing but a *. :50:

9. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Former employee of SFA attacking Neil Lennon, backing up the current refs. Can't say i'm surprised by this.

Lennon hasn't embarrassed me once since he took over. I am really looking forward to him lifting the league trophy, the huns and the SFA will be raging. Get it up them

10. obonfanti1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings
    Think it's fair to say I speak for the vocal majority on here when I say

"Kenny Clark is a *"

:50:

11. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I hope Lennon stays for at least a decade. One Neil Lennon. :celt_2:

12. CelticFC1967

I remember a couple of seasons ago, Rangers were playing at home to Hibs in the cup. Something happened, think the ref sent Novo off?, and Smith completely lost the plot - shouting and screaming all sort of verbals at the 4th official and the ref before proceeding to offer Put a line on a square go. Fairly sure he was given a small ban and almost certain that ex-Ref's, hacks etc weren't blaming him for all the world's problems whilst calling him an embarrassment.

What about the time Smith insinuated that, because the linesman had a 'catholic-sounding name (Frances), then he was being biased by flagging Boyd offside?

He was also sent to the stands for a similar clash in 2009 against Killie - this is how it was reported:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport...r-match-touchline-ban-after-red-card-1.921197

Compare and contrast with every newspaper columnist, hack, ex-player, ex-manager, ex-ref this week.

Look at the 'shame game'. The referee that night was Murray, same as Sunday. With glee, Murray has reported Lennon for allegedly telling him to 'get a * grip'. This seems awfully sensitive for the same referee who decided against reporting 3 hun players for manhandling and grappling his arm when going to send off Bougherra. Clearly, I have no proof of what was said exactly, but is he trying to suggest that, whilst grabbing his arm and shouting in his face, bougherra never once uttered a swear word? Murray deemed it not enough to report them for it.

Look at Butchers insane ramblings about Samaras and 'kangaroo courts' etc - wasn't punished.

Almost weekly, we hear managers of smaller clubs pull out the old 'we never get the decisions against the Old Firm' - is this any different from Lennon's 'paranoia'? Where is their punishment?

It is undeniable that Lennon is being singled out at all times - to investigate him for stating that he hopes the ref has a decent performance on Sunday is utterly laughable - I genuinely don't understand what is wrong with that statement - everyone wants the ref to have a decent game?

Failing to rescind Cha's red card when every man and his dog has said it wasn't a sending off was basically because it would justify Lennon's comments and compromise a case against him - it just sums up that they are out to get him.

They hate the fact that the Northern Irish Catholic is going to be lifting that title soon in front of the people of this bigoted backwater. They * hate and I absolutely love it. * Bless Neil Lennon, I'll never be embarrassed by you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  13. Scotzbhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    The fact that this is allowed to be printed shows the standard of journalism in this country. What an utter, utter moron. Lenny is adamant he did nothing wrong at the weekend. But of course his opinion doesn't matter. Victimised as per usual.

14. mike67

Building up to hit Lenny hard when he has to appear before the Hun F.A. Former referees writing unsolicited articles, Cha's red card being upheld. I'm sure there's more to come yet, no doubt from the laptop loyal, perhaps pictures of Lenny eating children of referees. :31::31::31:

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

15. pablo88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Is a *:50:

16. Tulf

Yep, this guy is a complete *.

ONE NEIL LENNON. :shamrock:

17. tits-oot!

Fav Celtic Player:
    too many to mention but probably Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    kenny clark.. this is for you...[ame]http://youtu.be/4vbZKyB8L68[/ame]

18. spilie

Alex Ferguson, Jose Murinho, Arsene Venger are just 3 of the most highly rated succesful managers over the last 3 decades and all have major issues with officials so no i aint ashamed of lennon i am proud that we have a manager who speaks the fans language because what he says is only what i would say given the decisions over the last fortnight alone

19. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Does this * Clarke ever have a go at anyone else but Neil?

Clear clear agenda in this country to demonise this man.

What I find incredible in this story is that Kenny Clarke should know the same as the rest of us on this story, considering it happened in the tunnel.

So how does he know Lenny is "worse than ever" or "a loose cannon"?

* complete *, I hope you get hit by a blimp you * webbed footed hun *!

20. BuckeyeBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hopper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    cheer up Walter Smith
    Kenny who? this dipshit does not speak for me.Kenny simply * OFF!!!!!!