1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

6 game Ban

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Lion1961, Feb 5, 2019.

Discuss 6 game Ban in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I love the contrast here. :giggle1:

Seán Mac D likes this.
  2. leeso-ardoyne

Scots cup final against the Huns(lovencunts last min winner) me, my da and mate went hospitality but ours didn't have HT drinks. We tried to sneak into the section where there was drinks given at HT but got caught by the door men. 200quid(started of at 50) me and the mate offered him to let us in and he declined. Stood there for 10mins trying to get the * to change his mind but didn't get a drop! When people want drink at a football match, they'll pay for it wether it's 6quid a pint or even 200. The funny thing about it, my mate thought if we paid the 200quid then we'd be able to bring a tray of pints back to our seats for the rest of the match and when that * scored the winner we left straight away and he was saying, where the * are yous going. Are yas not stsyist to watch the cup get give out haha.

Seán Mac D likes this.
  3. leeso-ardoyne

:60: when us bhoys travel over, it's a big drinking session! I don't drink often now but when over for the football, we sure do put a bit away. :60: