1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

411 Cases

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by freederry20, Jul 13, 2018.

Discuss 411 Cases in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    Anyone on this website familiar with the 411 Cases missing persons Book series. The unusual nature surrendering the circumstances of the disappearances points to something beyond human understanding. There is also a lot of material available online regarding these cases. Particularly youtube!

Originally the research only started in National Parks and Wooded areas but it has been expanded into Urban settings and these cases are just as equally baffling. One of the strangest factors of these cases for me is that a persons body is found in a location which has been previously extensively searched and the people conducting the searches are astonished that they themselves missed the victims remains when they previously carried out the searches. This last few days I have been hooked to this phenomenon and would recommend it to people with open-mind.

While the researcher and author presents these unusual missing cases he never provides a reason behind these cases and when pressed on it he avoids the answer at leaves it up to the readers themselves!

ChrisMoh likes this.
  2. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  3. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    You fimiliar with the books?

4. johnboy19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Billy McNeil and Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song and The Celtic Symphony
    There's a film about this case on Amazon. I've not seen yet, but it's on my watchlist. I'll need to watch it soon.