1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

£7m for Stan

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jungle Bhoy, Jul 26, 2006.

Discuss £7m for Stan in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. squire_2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scotty Broon & Aiden McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Im a dreamer unable to accept the facts? hahaha Please explain to me why this is true, because i havent the faintest idea what your on about. I thought that was the job of people who WANTED the board to spend big money, like yourself. A bit of consistency plaes?

And what do you mean absurd? You've just said that weve had one good season since 2000 because of MON and big spending. How much did we spend in the year in question? Not far off £20 mil i believe, so maybe you should rephrase what your were thinking regarding my statement about that.

Petrov would be unhappy if he stays granted, but put yourself in his shoes. What frame of mind would you force yourself into? Do you take it badly and start ranting and raving to the press, moaning at your team-mates who have absolutely hee-haw to do with it, throw temper tantrums during matches because things are not going your way? Or would you think to yourself 'right, if i play my cards right i could be away in the winter transfer window, and possibly to a bigger and better side than * portsmouth', then proceed to work even harder than you have been doing, knowing that if you turn heads in the biggest claub tournament in Europe you have put yourself in a far better position than hes in just now?

And by the way for the record, you have every right to have faith in the National team, were on our way up. :50:

2. atodd1985

The article on sky sports news that talks about that * Redknapp also mentions that Monaco are "monitoring the situation closely". Don't know if Stan would move there but if they came in with the right money then it might be his only option coz he might get a rough time at CP.

3. Needtoknow

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady/VOH/Maloney/Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Lennon has just confirmed club are holding out for 7 million for Stan!:celt_2: