1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

£6m for McDonald?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Cooney67, Jan 16, 2009.

Discuss £6m for McDonald? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Ryan47

Fav Celtic Player:
    Caldwell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I voted sell. I don't want to sell, but I'm certainly not voting keep when it says indispensable next to it.

Indispensable is Boruc and Nakamura in 2005-2007, Larsson for his whole time at Celtic...

2. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    if they got £6M for him we'd see * all of the money anyway so no, I don't care how much Desmond's and co's billions increase.

3. Firefly

Fav Celtic Player:
    Was Lubo, Now Big Jan
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On or Let The People Sing
    No chance..SKippy works so hard in every game even when he dosent score.And scores many important goals for us.No way i wouldnt sell him and i doubt we could find a replacement up to his standard for the 6M we would get.

4. Mr Marty™

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady & Samaradonna.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    No Sale!!

I wouldn't sell him... he might not be as prolific this season as last but he hasn't had a big strong partner up-front with jan being out so often/long
    given time he will be as good as he was first season..but coincidently i don't think he has been bad this time out so i definitely don't want to see him sold.

EDIT: and as the above post states: he is an absolute work horse and thats something to hold onto.. esp as we have the similar traits in midfield with brown and then again with gary in defence ..its a solid base with wich to build.

5. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    No way! We're looking for a forward to play beside McDonald not sell him lol.

6. cash

I don't think Lawell would knock back that deal, i wouldn't want him to, and i've always stood by Brown.
    About this toime last year and up untill a few months back, most celtic fans would have taken our money back if we could.

7. ElFranco

Fav Celtic Player:
    All time: King Henrik. Currently: Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Anything of a rebellious nature!!
    Macdonald for £6m is not eough imo...after his goals against man utd and the manky mob, an unbelievable * and a * ripper in to the top corner...potential buyers are gonna have to cough up a few more million!

he might not be there this season with super hun in the top scorer charts, hopefully will rap them in now with the new found confidence but his goal against Utd has to be goal of the season so far?????

btw im new here whats the deal wi posting on this bit im allowed to post replys and no start new threads or not allowed to do both yet?

cheers

Elfranco

:shamrock:TAL:shamrock:

8. Cooney67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe MacDonald
    well thats what i call a 50/50 split of opinion

9. Taylor

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    bot for 700k and sold for 6m? nah i cant see much good from that either m8 :rolleyes: