1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

so much for super falkirk!

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by shandally, Sep 21, 2004.

Discuss so much for super falkirk! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. shandally

Fav Celtic Player:
    wee shauney
    you gotta laugh!
    all the stories of high scoring falkirk having a great chance of beating a below strength celtic.
    i doubt our full strength team could have done any better!way to go wee ross wallace!

2. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Aye ano, heard so much about them scoring so many goals and they lost two in 6 minutes. Ross Wallace was really gd

3. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Everyone talks about Beattie and Marshall when it comes to youngsters but as i've said before, I think Ross is more than capable of filling Thommos boots when he decides to retire. He isnt scared of taking players on and has pretty good distribution. Not quite sure how he managed to score 3 playing in midfield but well done Ross!

Nice to see McGeady on the scoresheet I heard it was a pretty good goal, and also Bobos goal is bound to give him a confidence boost after putting into his own net at Easter Road.

Lets just hope for a Dons win tonight eh!

4. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    bobo hit the bar last nite, his own bar!
    but he made up for it by scoring

5. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Ross Wallace has always impressed me when he is playing!! There is no doubt he will be able to take Thomos boots when he decides to hang his up. McGeady also plays extremely well when he plays. We have very talented youngsters coming through.