1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

birmingham post and bobo

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by tim park, Aug 22, 2008.

Discuss birmingham post and bobo in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Graham1888

slowly walking down the hall,faster than a cannonb
    Fav Celtic Player:
    McGrain.McStay Sutton.Thommo.Lubo.Mjallby
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields
    :icon_mrgreen: i'm sure it's no that bad..

And it's their contracts i'm talking about.no the players

Enjoy your pints

2. ellboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    BOBO,AIDEN,ATRUR,NAKA
    Bobo will be away come the deadline, no need to discuss the ins and outs, as it will all be concluded soon. He has many options it´s just a matter of sorting out his situation at Celtic.

Shame though as I would like him to be playing alongside Looven.

3. 84dukesrd

the sooner the big lump gos the better off we will be i 4 1 dont want another porto game and bobo is on the pitch.

4. marco1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Sean south
    that would have been good mate but wgs has told him he has no future and will never play for the club again or so he says or am i getting mixed up.

5. Rosleabhoy

simple solution. Pay him up and show him the door.

6. kennydal

It doesnt really matter what we think of balde regarding should he play or he is better than him etc ,the fact of the matter is Gordon Strachan doesnt rate the guy and never has simply because he has never gave him a fair crack under his appointment .

Managers live and die bye there decision making ,personally i think GS was wrong at the time because i believed bobo was the best CB at the club, and probaly 3/4 of parkhead thought the same but it wasnt to be for bobo.

Bobo probaly thought at the time that he would have just have to bide his time and wait for the call-up to the first team again ,but when say it got to 9-10months and nothing was happening and the was injuries suspensions etc other people where still getting in before him ,that should have been his cue to leave.

Sadly for him i feel now 3 seasons down the line he has well out stayed his welcome ,and at the age of 33 his wage demands are madness basically still wanting the wage he is on at his age ,i will be amazed actyally now if he does leave ,just because of his pig headiness over the 3 seasons .
    I was a good supporter of bobo as a player ,but now as a person i dont rate him at all ,he has wasted his career football wise by doing what he has done ,but some of you may well think but look at the money side of it, he is a millionaire but in my eyes to become a self made millionaire you must earn it and he hasnt done so .

So he has left a sour taste in my mouth by his antics ,he should be graceful and accept an offer from whoever interests him more and meets his aquirements and go with a little dignity ,which i dont think there is a lot left for him .

7. McNaka

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, sends chills up my spine
    I think we can have complaints -- I just don't think they should be aimed at Bobo. Anyway, I hope this gets sorted out soon.

8. BringItHome!CE

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields
    You would think that the fact that this is souring his reputation with the fans would make him want to leave with a bit of dignity, instead of being booted out the door when the times up.