1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic vs Kilmarnock Sunday February 23rd 3PM NOT ON TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Feb 20, 2020.

Discuss Celtic vs Kilmarnock Sunday February 23rd 3PM NOT ON TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Hopefully the fact that for once in these situations our opponents have also had a tough midweek game will help especially since they went to extra time with Aberdeen.

Artorias likes this.
  2. BathBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    Maybe they're not very good at training

3. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Forster
    Edouard
    Subs
    Griff​

Spring Time and Bayern Bru like this.
  4. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Not on TV ..................................Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! :31:

5. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Maybe an ideal game to see Soro?? We were so missing some bite in midfield in the second half in Denmark.

eddiemcd1888 and Mickmac like this.
  6. Foley1888

I think Soro should be playing if he is anything like the highlights of him we saw when we signed him, he will be needed of Browns our for any length of time. As Nir in that role isn’t the answer.

if we had brought in another CB in January I wouldn’t have minded seeing Ajer there.

Dan Breen likes this.
  7. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Really don't want to see Biton start, he is so one paced, no bite, offers little.

CountyDownFaithful and JC Anton like this.
  8. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Bitton is someone I would personally have sold, but can offer a bit of flexibility in the team.

He is good at slowing a game down, but games like this it's not needed.

I don't see him playing anyway, it'll be Christie, Oli and CM. Hayes will play right enough.

Dan Breen likes this.
  9. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Yes, Bitton is good to bring on when trying to see out a game.

Rydo1888* likes this.
  10. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

For me he’s CB cover, shouldn’t be used in the midfield unless a last resort.

11. CountyDownFaithful

That foul he made that resulted in a booking on Thursday was embarrassing.

Just on the pitch and got done for pace by a guy who had been playing the full game despite having a few yards on him.

Would like to see him bulk up he’s very lightweight for his height.

12. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Yeah, it's pishy as * :(.. assumed it was on the box with it being a Sunday game but nay fecking luck.

13. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Fraser
    Jozo Jullien Ajer
    Forrest McGregor Ntcham Taylor
    Christie
    Eddy Griff​

14. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

McGregor has shown he can play the sitting role very well, he has the pace to cover and plays the deep sitting playmaker role brilliantly.

steg, buchanbhoy and JC Anton like this.
  15. WeeFhatTart

Fav Celtic Player:
    Past - Henrik Larsson, Present - Jullien
    Reckon we will run the legs off them if we rotate the squad a bit, 2-0 for me.

I'd hang on to Bitton, he's a decent squad player and solid cover for a few areas. Does the simple stuff well and can make a good pass. Doesn't make the most intelligent plays but seems content enough to be rotated in and out the team. Scored an absolute screamer v Killie a few seasons back and he's a pal for Elhamed if nothing else.

Dan Breen likes this.
  16. jay62

living in the us , i havent been home since , * mid 90's , anyway ,why aren,t our games on tv every weekend! the viewing numbers would be over the top , that makes the advertisers happy, so what * gives?

17. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Tell you what lhads I was in Copenhagen- met a few guys I knew- mates- the Celtic support was absolutely incredible and by the way what a * noise from the danish mob- but honestly guys ,I was there for 3 days- don’t get me wrong guys £7.50 a beer which is robbery but a kinda knew that- honestly what a noise from that danish crowd- lost a few mates after the game got slightly entangled with a few Copenhagen fans, honest to * guys- they could not have been nicer and friendlier - just my experience , but honestly very passionate, eventually I said “ have to try and find my hotel - boy Jan said “ my brother Jan he will drop off- your only a mile away- his brother drop me off at 1am- a offered him money “ he said don’t want money- I go this way anway - he said “ can I be cheeky do you mind if I get your Celtic hat “ no problems

What a trip guys- downside 99.9 Celtic fans were absolutely phenomenal but there were a couple of wee zoomers throwing bottles and cans at the danish police who were absolutely brand new and didn’t deserve that- met a lot of the green brigade bhoys who my young brothers in- what a * atmosphere they bhoys create- * uvula nice boys- but know what was mental I pointed oot the wee * that threw the can at the danish police- bhoy Kev told me he’s a wee IRA STEAMER- causes trouble wherever he goes-we got shot of him a year ago- no allowed into Celtic Park but disowned by the green brigade he thinks hes the young Mik Collins and comes to every away game

Love the RA- love the Celtic, don’t usually name and shame but Thomas Gallagher from BlantyreAnd by the way Tam, a know you were Reamons friend , a had the pleasure of meeting Reamon in Thailand in 2010as a teacher in Pattaya- absolutely beautiful guy, absolutely beautiful guy, by the way Tam you were on good form early doors, but then you started aw this nonsense “ Scandinavians were aw huns and orange * and should be killed and bombed, aw the danish were friendly and nice yet you were just an abusive wee *

steg, buchanbhoy and Jeannie960 like this.
  18. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    A cool 4-0 home win on the cards Cool Bhoys.

19. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

Got to resort back to 2 up front for the League. I can see us start a little bit sluggish after Europa mid week game, Killie will frustrate by sitting in. I don't think it will be a great performance from us but more of a "professional " one and get the job done. Eddy and Griff too hot to handle though, 3-0 . COYBIG

jamesfr and Mr Shelby like this.
  20. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

I like it. The only problem I can think of is if the ref has a nightmare ( normal game ) & sends one of ours off.

Depending on the score at the time, we might have to change our tactics a bit & just go for the draw.