1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic V The Huns, Sunday 29th December, KO 12:30, Sky Sports football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Dec 26, 2019.

Discuss Celtic V The Huns, Sunday 29th December, KO 12:30, Sky Sports football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    :rofl:

2. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    how did they not execute the game plan and how does that imply that gerrard is any kind of genius?

In the last 20 haha.. okay mate. You know we were the home team today yeah?

If you think that display was good enough, would you be happy if we were to set up and play like that in the next game against them? Move on..

paulmcq1888, MagicBallBhoy and stew37 like this.
  3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Sorry sensitive Sally.

4. CountyDownFaithful

Bonus: No hangover tomorrow!

5. Maestro 08

:50: cool story bro.

P.s I'm still no getting the shitebag patter but I'm out now, ur hurting my heid.

6. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Just got in that was one of the worst perfomances ive ever seen against them at Celtic park ever . I dont have a go at us but that today was total * we bottled it at fkn home . Cant fault the team selection thats the team i wanted but every single one of them were terrible .

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Load of pish.

8. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Morelos likely to face any punishment for his gesture?

9. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Jokes on them cause they're still bitter zombie * with nae history.

10. Ghotti Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh
    It’s been a while since we’ve had a good meltdown

11. Cerand Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott McDonald
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Way
    I`m sorry, I don`t understand what you are suggesting. Are you saying players didn`t want to win or didn`t try hard enough, because I don`t believe that was the case.

12. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Its hardly a meltdown people are not happy the last 2 games against them which they are entilted to be

stew37 likes this.
  13. Trequartista

I’m not suggesting both of them to an extent. In these games you need to earn the right to play when the two teams are relatively equal.

In the past when they’ve been *, we only had to turn up and we’d run over the top of them. Now, we need to show hunger and desire from the get go and provide us with a platform to play our expansive, attacking football. I don’t believe we done that today bar Brown and maybe McGregor and Frimpong. People can say what they want about they *, but there’s no denying they played as a unit and wanted it more.

14. jamester1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Don't get me wrong we didn't deserve to win today.....Bolingoli needs to get so far to *.

But we talk about fan behaviour and it's rife in the media but why are the rangers and their bench getting away with their behavior on the bench?! Disgusting.....when they are winning aswell, complete lack of class as usual.

Don't get me started on El cuntalo

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  15. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Apart from JF we played exactly the same players as we played at Ibrox when we bossed the game. It's not the players it's the tactics. We played a high press against them at Ibrox - we booted the ball into the corner from kick off then tried to pen them in their half for the rest of the game and it worked. We matched their aggression and press and because we gave better players we won. Today and in the LCF (and against all teams recently) we stood off them and retreated to the halfway line when their defenders had the ball and put no pressure on them - the opposite from Ibrox. It's the tactics not players that's the problem. Get back to what we were doing at the start of the season.

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  16. mayo

What master plan did they execute you keep banging on about ya * rocket? You sound like those 2 * in the commentary box wanking over them.

I never said I was happy with the performance. I said there was * all in it even though we were poor they got the breaks.

Yeah I do know we were the home team, sure you support us? You sound like one of them. Check the stats for yourself.

Attached Files:

17. stew37

Lol this is what usually happens, folk state their opinions and then other folk start throwing about daft insults and accusing them of being huns, usual.

I'd say their plan was to press us and keep us penned in our own half as much as possible, as opposed to other teams in the league, maybe every other team, that sit back and allow us to keep the ball almost unchallenged until we get to their box. Seems to me, as much as I hate the *, their plan worked fairly well.

MagicBallBhoy and Marty McFly like this.
  18. oh bhoy

i trust that will be the end of observing any minutes silence they propose in the future * tramps

19. john2061

Going by the last two performances against them that's what it is * weak and making them look better than they are .
    A season and a half ago we were * this lot 5-0 and 4-0 and they have improved and we have stood still after two bad transfer windows .
    We need to go out in January and bring in a forward, two midfielders and a centre half .

20. dmac

Didn't do enough to win today gave the ball away far too easily the midfield shape didn't work same as it didn't in cup final. Forrest rarely seen and ran inside when Frimpong got on the ball so the boy ended up isolated. Hindsight is a great thing but over the last few months we have all seen the team getting by in games but picking up the points so it glossed over the performances which haven't been great hopefully the trip to Dubai will iron out the wrinkles that are showing

Easter Rd Davie likes this.