1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Seating

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by m19, Dec 4, 2019.

Discuss Seating in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. m19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Hi all Were heading over for Celtic vs Ross county in jan 25th I got tickets for my partner for Xmas but every section with 2 seats together was gone like EVERY SECTION!!! so I was told in by a guy in the booking office to book section 118 row Z or AA, went for row Z but I think We’re in the away end which I’m kind of raging about but will it alright? As in still good atmosphere or have I ruined the trip?? We’re coming from Ireland we just want a bit of crack iv heard anywhere in Celtic park is great but I’m afraid it will be all Ross county where were sitting and we will be the only Celtic supporters there someone reassure me please!! thanks ☘️

2. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Nah you will be fine there. They won't have much of a crowd with them so will be in 120 or a wee bit of 119.

118 will be all Celtic and is usually good craic as it's a majority of folk who don't get to a lot of games so make the most of it and are up for it. The GB are at the other corner flag at the same end so the tunes will make their way along no bother

Enjoy!!

3. m19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Phew!! That’s great thanks buzzin for it have to try keep it a surprise til Xmas day..... won’t happen

Marty McFly likes this.