1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dare I say it..?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Cringer67, Nov 7, 2019.

Discuss Dare I say it..? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cringer67

Before anyone accuses me of being a hun sympathiser I’d like to disclose this statement first. I hate them with all my life. With a passion. We are everything they are not and I don’t need to start listing things as to why we are superior, bigger and just plain better than them. SAYING that. I don’t think that the results we both achieved tonight were either lucky or coincidental. It stems from each of us having a challenge off one another and therefore pushing each other to higher levels. Levels that are out of reach to normal clubs who don’t have the unique rivalry that we do. This won’t be a popular comment, but iv lived long enough and all over the world to see how Celtic and ‘them’ have a relationship, as toxic as it is, that no one else In world football has. Some of our fan base pretend that isn’t real. I look at it -coming from Scotland - as something to be immensely proud of. And that pushes us both to be better than we could ever be without that- the fans- the rivalry. You look at the fan base down south and even across Europe. Half empty stadiums on European nights. That would never happen to either of us. It’s been a great night for us tonight- of the best in a long long time. Is it any coincidence that it happened when our greatest rivals are finally throwing a challenge?

2. Lancashire Nick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    You could be right .............. But I still hope the ***** go bankrupt, and this Tribute Act dies as well.

Sydneysider likes this.
  3. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    F**k them

* off Porto and Feyenoord are both * now

4. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    I think you're being a bit premature mate and the challenge will be for half a season at most and their bubble will burst soon

We're through. They are not.
    We can rest players if we wish. They, at the moment, cannot and may not still qualify. Plus we have a stronger squad in depth anyway.
    We've got cash to strenghten should we wish or need to. They can't and haven't a pot to * in..oops forgot about the loving cup:84:

I also expect us to be ahead a bit come the end of play 28th December.

5. oh bhoy

Our "greatest rivals" went bust n 2012 as for sevco our second team would hump porto ,the fact we spent money on the defence for the first time in years has a lot more to do with beating lazio than sevco desperately living beyond their means trying mount a challenge

Taz likes this.
  6. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Yes, it is a coincidence

7. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    This topic is heading for a repeat of comments made about the Huns. On that basis thread closed. But feel free to debate the topic in the Hun thread if you wish.

blizzard bhoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.