1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Lazio away, 7/11/19

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Smithy, Sep 5, 2019.

Discuss Lazio away, 7/11/19 in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Smithy

Liverpool probably didn't take 15,000 fans though lol bars will be rammed!

2. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    They cant police the whole city for booze esp with 15k fans there and keeping the slashers at bay. We're gonna try and get a slab or 2 for our last minute hotel room for the after party. Happy daze..

3. Paddy beirnes

What part of rome are the fans getting together

4. Smithy

Not sure yet mate. I get to Rome tonight, will update this thread once I find out.

5. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Is everyone going to the bus terminal ? We picked a hotel (Astrid, if anyones there) thats only 19 minutes walk from the ground, thinking now we should probably get a taxi to the bus terminal. In fairness to the Italian police, they have this well rehearsed, a similar operation happened when we were in Milan. Even though we were held in the cage at the end of the match for an hour, hundreds of Milan fans remained outside and clapped the Celtic supporters away on the busses (They were very impressed with our singing :celt_2: )

Hail Hail, leaving Belfast for Dublin in an hour to get the Aer Lingus 14.50 to Roma

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  6. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Thats correct, the other thing is, they actually try to stab you in the * ! my friends husband is from Napoli and he says that they would often stick a magazine down the back of their jeans to protect their * ! I kid you not !

7. Smithy

I'll be going to get the bus, it'll be jumping. Whatever you do don't walk to the stadium.

8. Paddy beirnes

What's happening smithy

9. Smithy

Sorry mate forgot about this. I ended up hanging about where the buses were leaving from, hows you get on?