1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Millwall scum

Discussion in 'World Football' started by holy pope, Feb 12, 2013.

Discuss Millwall scum in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    I personally would agree with you on that mate and i'm guessing many others would, but you seem to be making out that England, or in particular Engliush football grounds, are worse nowadays than Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian ect grounds and that is just bullshit and you know it.

Racism is, or should be, unaceptable wherever and whoever it comes from so there's no point saying "ahh but we're not as bad as them" or "but, but they do it too!"
    Look at that * at Paradise who abused Diouf a few years back, of course Diouf is a scummy rat * but all good Celtic fans kicked out the racist * because it doesn't matter what others do, it's just not good enough from our point of view.

Sadly in a great many countries people still don't think there is anything wrong with racism and do it brazenly and openly :38:

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I'm not saying that if you read through all my posts on the subject I admitted It is a big problem throughout Europe,I was stating though that English football isn't as clean of racism as some would have you believe,and that judging your own level against that of other nations as if its any better is in my view * wrong and morally stupid

3. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Not a chance of that i'm afraid. Especially when mainstream football groups are making explicit racist statements saying they don't want people of different races in their club or country - and getting away with it. As has been said by other posters, the racist elements in Britain are shunned by the majority and only pop up on occasion, before they * off again back to their little caves.

No, have you ever been in England?

And in any case, if/when I venture to those countries and other racist lands such as Italia, I will not be racially abused because I am the "right" colour, so your implied argument is a pointless one.

Aye we agree on that mate :50:

4. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    OK, find me any racist case except of Kruševac, when Serbian fans were accused for racism?
    England, it is almost every two weeks. I worked a bit at my uncle's firm and I some English lads were guests there. Also, NATO soldiers, and some of them are from Britain ( there are a few Scottish boys , but they are mostly English) and US, had an office under the building where I used to live and I have been meeting them every single day, so I definitely met more English people. Some of them were true * who thought they were kings of the world, they were very, very arrogant and they insulted some people few times, but some of them were really nice guys and true gentlemen. That is why I will never say that every English is a racist like you who claim 6 nations are racists.
    http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3257039&postcount=88

If any of Eastern Europeans here wrote this, they would be banned immediately. We talk about Millwall, you start to talk about Serbs and Poles, we talk about Zenit, you start to talk about Serbs and Poles.
    Is that an obsession ?
    Actualy, I think your girlfriend or wife cheated on you with a Pole, a Serb of Russian, so you can't stand them.:smiley-laughing002:

I bet you have never meet a single Serb, Pole or Russian.

richardm likes this.
  5. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    fmd we're so racist Cameroon player Oumaru Abubakar of Vojvodina FK stated a while ago he'd love to play for our NT and it would be an 'honour to wear the shirt'.

bbc propaganda is so clever. filthy imperialist dogs.

richardm likes this.
  6. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    [​IMG]

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_twisted::icon_razz:

7. Armagh-Bhoy

Thats the problem with the media over here, they will condem any other country where there is a hint of racism but close there eyes and ears when it happens in England..

Dont worry dude most sencible people on here know that Serbs etc are not racist..

8. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    We don't worry, we think it is funny.
    They talk about one case ( the Kruševac incident) and some people claim that racism is always presents in this part of the world which isn't true. They can not find any more cases and they still claim there are more racists incidents in this part of the world which isn't true. BBC and similar media wouldn't miss to report if a Balkan man farts, not to mention any serious incident.

After all, some people here were in Serbia and Poland, and they said they had changed their opinion like most people do when they come here.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  9. Nasser

Serbian football has a reputation of racism for a reason. Football is often different to the real society but sometimes it can reflect a the society also.

This was from about six years ago so hopefully things have changed now
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9woGAarr_Ug"]Ku Klux Klan in Europe (SERBIA) - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/watch-new-video-of-racist-serbian-1390916

Quite a good article from the Guardian on the problems with Serbian fan culture
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/21/serbia-cannot-condemn-racism

10. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Yes, two incidents and
    1. Ku Kux Klan doesn't exist in Serbia. Those retards put that caps only because they wanted to insult the poor guy and they were arrested immediately after that.

I don't see any example of racism in that article except already mentioned Kruševac incident and Borac Čačak fans=idiots.

how stupid sentence. Every nation has its own culture, history and way of life. So, it makes every nation unique.
    And people in Serbia definitely should learn more what self-respect is instead of kissing some EU politicians' * what at least, 70% of the population do.

Of course, they mentioned the mosque which was burned, but they didn't say why. More than 150 church and monasteries were destroyed by the Albanians ( I don't see they mentioned it to explain what caused that reaction), in Kosovo during the 17th March 2004 pogrom, and some people in Belgrade burned the mosque. It is not Ok, but when someone starts first, they can expect the answers.

Balkan Investigative Reporting Network-financed by the CIA and NED which also supports Humanitarian law centre which is financed by George Soros. So much about "Independent media".

As I said, two incidents and find me more.
    Serbian "Sretenjski Constitution of 1835" officially abolished slavery, that 30 years before the United States and two years before the British empire. Also, the fact is that Serbs have never been the slave owners, and Serbia still abandoned it, although it has never had a chance to became a slave
    owner's country.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
  11. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    the guardian and the mirror part 0f the propaganda machine. what a laugh.:smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002:

the daily mirror:smiley-laughing002:

as for the authour who wrote about serbian fan culture in the guardian, he may have been 'paid' to write some half truths, though he could have written it alot better. poor journalism imo. that said Georgiev can go * himself.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
  12. St.Pauli-Antifa

My cousin and uncle are massive Millwall fans unfortunately, and not living too far from the Den myself at one point I can confirm from first hand experience that their entire fan base are racist right wing *. Such a * team and supporters. Films like Football Factory certainly don't help in glorifying it all.

13. therealfenian

Fav Celtic Player:
    N/A
    Fav Celtic Song:
    N/A
    Yep.

The place stinks.

14. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    You used to have a personality :eek::eek:

15. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Before Crow became a Bot

TESLA and Doogs. like this.
  16. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

The Story of Crow: How I quit the Eastern Europe Football Hooligan scene and became a curator of the World's largest collection of Celtic GIFs...

17. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Is that a question or a statement.:biggrin: