1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Lazio, UEFA Europa League, Thu 24th Oct, KO 20:00. BT Sports 3.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Oct 19, 2019.

Discuss Celtic v Lazio, UEFA Europa League, Thu 24th Oct, KO 20:00. BT Sports 3. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Well that was a it *

If Christie's shot had went in instead of hitting the post i think we would have come good. I am a it concerned for the second half if we can't find another gear

2. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    The ball was always getting played to the winger and he once again he doesn't close the man on the ball or go with the winger. His decision making at times is all wrong.

3. seanm

lazio like a knife through butter against our defence.*.HH

4. john2061

We get into good positions then either take too many touches on the ball or hold the ball up and Lazio get back into position .

5. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Decision making, decision making, decision making!!!! Pish poor every time in the final third.

6. Momo Sylla

Need to move the ball much quicker in the final 3rd the way they pack the defence or we're getting nothing. Mo also needs to find his left foot as it's way too predictable that he'll cut inside.

7. Pearse67*

Id get bayo on, at least he stays in around the box, would sacrifice mcgregor the game is passing him by.

8. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Need to be more decisive in the final third. We had them on the ropes and concede on the counter, playing into their hands there.

Cmonnnnnnnn

9. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    With Cluj winning and them beating Lazio already if we don't get enough from this I think we'll be out.

10. stew37

Don't think we've been all that bad, need some more up front though, nobody really making any telling moves. Bolingoli has been excellent I think. I think Ajer needs to recognise the boy is skinning him for pace for the goal and make his move to get back quicker. I said I'd be happy with a draw long before this started, still very much in it.

11. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Annoying thing was, first 15 mins we were on top, then it just faded away

Frustrating

12. Momo Sylla

Not yet. Can't afford to lose the midfield at this stage. If it stays the same at 60 definitely.

13. oh bhoy

Get Forrest off bayo on

14. seanm

call me old fashioned but when i played you marked your man . i was * but i * sure marked my man * or not lol.they will tire and we will come into it more.HH

15. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Elyounoussi is seeing loads of the ball but keeps running into his man with it.

Hopefully it’s the same as the Cluj game and he bursts into life shooting in the opposite direction in the 2nd half.

16. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

Might sound controversial but we have got what we deserved I'm afraid. Our own naivety cost us that goal, Lazio set up to play the counter, there were loads of warning signs before the goal. To leave us short at the back like that when we were attacking and the game at 0-0 was just stupidity. We haven't played that badly, going forward we have been good at times but our final ball, general play and descision making in the last 3rd has been awful at times, Elyoussi being the main culprit. And we do we keep trying to find Eddy with high crosses into the box against those 3 centre halfs? He isn't going to win much. They are comfortable playing 3-5-2, it gives them extra in the midfield particularly with the second ball. We will do well to get a draw here. COYBIG

MagicBallBhoy and Whoflungdung like this.
  17. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Need a big second half. Into these scumbag * *.

CH4 likes this.
  18. Markybhoy

Caught sleeping when losing the ball in an attacking position. Seen it a hundred times before in Europe.

19. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Think he was * either way tbh. If he closed down the ball, it would've been passed out wide earlier with the man through on goal. If he had gone with the runner, the man with the ball would've carried it further towards goal.

20. s'escocès!

Everytime we get a break on we are unable to speed up and get to our strikers. Giving them too much time to regroup. C'mon Celtic!