1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 7, 2016.

Discuss Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    thats quite a huge generalisation there. Im sure there are many who hold that feeling towards celtic, but there are a lot of people in scotland who just dont care.

I dont dispute that once upon a time that may have been the case, but theres no way that its still the case in todays day and age, and if im wrong and it is, its certainly not as prevalent as it once was.

Would you expect that catholics currently employed by the sfa would remain silent if they knew of any clear and overt bias towards Rangers and or against celtic? In this day and age with the internet and social media so readily accessible?

2. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    mate you can name many stated examples of dodgy refereeing performances, not only involving us but across the board.

wher do you draw the line between a pro rangers bias and a * refereeing performance? We were also * at ibrox last season, on two occaisions where they used the sane tactics against us and we had no answer. That was the primary reason we lost.

There are refereeing debates down south all the time. Benitez vs Ferguson, Wenger regularly having a pop at refs, mourinho getting his players to swarm refs during the game, mike dean and fergie time.

We get bad decisions in europe too, why is it that we turn to an anti celtic bias domestically, but overlook all the dodgy refereeing decisions in europe? Theres been as many, if not more in europe so far than there has been in the league this season.

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The old sour grapes excuse..

I suggest you look through this thread where we've won a treble treble yet still been subject to disgusting officiating still..

4. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    Well not sour grapes on my part anyway.

Do you think we are the only club who have been subjected to dodgy decisions in that time? Again there are fans who think that we are the ones who always get the favourable decisions against their teams. Dont let the paranoia get the better of you

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Yet you've just come up with the usual hun patter of "cause yeez get beat"..

Do you think the majority of fan's of the 'smaller' club's....don't think Madden, Beaton and Dallas jnr etc, aren't Huns?

Seán Mac D likes this.
  6. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    Despite ignoring a lot of the balanced and objective points iv made, you have inferred that im for Rangers because i hold a different opinion. taking the high ground a wee bit.

There is representation on the SFA board from multiple clubs. Petrie and Lawell are on that board too. Its not like years gone by.

we are not second because of a masonic conspiracy. We are second because in the last two away games we have not been good enough.

7. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Do you?

Seán Mac D likes this.
  8. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    it’s literally been proven that there has been institutional bias towards us and in favour of them.

Ex referees in the directors box at ibrox, the referee strike due to lenny (who was proven correct) the dallas emails, the after dinner circuit where they boast about not giving us penalties, the 18 penalties they received last season (many of which weren’t even in the * box), injury time until they score, 4 penalties in a single game, not to mention the fact referees are drinking in rangers pubs and posing for pics the day of a rangers celtic game.

I genuinely could go on all day.

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Anyone who doesn't believe there's an anti-Celtic bias within the current and previous SFA at this point is just being willfully ignorant.

Jim Farry, SFA president proven in a court of Law to have delayed the registration of Cadete so he couldn't play v Rangers in a semi-final.

Dougie McDonald lying to Lennon about reverting a penalty decision. Consulting with head of referees Hugh Dallas who told him to keep lying. An intimidation campaign against the linesman who refused to lie to cover Dougie's tracks, which ended up with him resigning as he knew he'd be made a pariah and never get games again.

Meekings handball seen by 4 different officials, including an official behind the line to view goal-line incidents...nothing given

MCLEAN-STEVEN-bbc.jpg

Morelos stamping on Ralston's back, kick Broony in the balls and slap Christie in his; neither incident seen by Beaton or Douglas 'Red Card, Red Card' Ross...Beaton then posing for pictures in The Crown Bar that night, with delighted fans of the Rangers Supporters Club there.

[​IMG]
    NINTCHDBPICT0004586910472-e1546620771167.jpg
    [​IMG]

Campbell Ogilvie being SFA treasurer while receiving an EBT from Rangers. Knowing this contravened SFA rules but not reporting it.

Kenny Clark boasting at an after dinner speech about cheating us (1 mins 30 secs on)

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Nah. I'm just telling you that's the usual line that get's trotted out..

Never said that's why we're second. Getting denied a couple of penalties in a game...certainly doesn't help..

Hugh Dallas who cheated us turns out to be anti catholic and joke about child abuse shocker..

He was head of the referee's committee. Then after being sacked I'm sure he got back on again? Then his boy who is a dreadful official...get's fast tracked right through giving them unbelievable decisions. Lol..

Madden from the lodge. They even admit he was on their East Kilbride bus to game's. Their's a linesman who got in to it because of Madden, another mutant....Roome. Douglas Ross a Tory hun from Elgin who get's every big game they're involved with and is foaming at the mouth to get our player's sent off..

Beaton who refereed to a standard that even shocked me. Elbows. Repeated kicks and stamping and literally standing on a young boy's back. No wonder he was down the hun pub in Belshill that night....would've been free and a lock in for him. Another cover up with him and the polis and refereeing association where he ended up the VICTIM..

Steven McLean. Brother of ex Hun and Northern Ireland international from Paisley. We'll never forget him and Alan Muir robbing us at Hampden..

You could go on and on with the amount that have him backgrounds. Former ref said recently that there's more Hun supporting official's in the top flight. Colour me shocked..

We get Clancy. A guy who point blank refused to give us 1 of 2 blatant penalties the other week. He has refereed us 3 away game's off my head now where he's robbed us. Livi away seeing and having a word with Menga after headbutting Christie and then doing him again after..

Sees a phantom foul with no contact after we've scored at Motherwell. Then let's play go on later in the last minute when Gamboa is wiped out in the air aired they score..

Done it aired gain at Easter Road. All game's we didn't win..

Don Robertson letting the Bowman assault go knee and above height on KT. Or the elbow that broke KT's jaw at Hampden. You could go on and on..

Madden staring straight down Kent punching Broony. Who then went on to equalise..

I'll stop there though. These are all recent..

11. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Dunno if some * on here are at the wind up sometimes.

12. StevieBhoooy!

Cheating scum the lot!

I hope there’s < 8000 at that * game tonight and it’s the whole SFA in the firing sights .... not the team or manager.

The whole outfit needs flushed out for good. Starving them of funds might be the best form of attack!

Says a lot when the second biggest football organisation in the country is the national association! Well behind (in turnover and bank cash) the one that helps provide the vast proportion of the SFA income yet is the one they’d like to least succeed.

I think a loss tonight is too far-fetched even for Scotland.... but a draw to San Marino would be hilarious.

13. StevieBhoooy!

They’ve just been to the Larkhall branch of Specsavers .... that’s all !

83F8C3C0-061D-46FA-B4BA-49BAFDEDA4B8.jpeg

14. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    I think that there was, but i dont think that there currently is. Iv repeatedly stated that.
    I appreciate that you went to great effort for that post, but as i keep saying, in the past few seasons iv seen us get some favourable decisions and get a some against us. I think that typically as supporters, the ones against come to mind as opposed to ones that have went in our favour.

morelos has been sent off against us now on two occaisions? I dont buy that he is being protected or that he gets favourable decisions.

15. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    ab
    About as usual as to suggest that anyone with an opinion to the contrary is pro Rangers to be fair.

I agree, it doesnt help, and i think that at times luck (or other factors as you may argue) are against you and at times you make your own luck.

Would you say that in recent games v them there has been enough to suggest the refs are in favour of them? Because for me, in nearly every game we havnt won, we have probably deserved the result. Probably bar the home draw where griffiths was fouled by clint hill at the death.

16. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    @G_portillo they are cheating * end of no conspiracy just cold hard * proof!

Bigoted Masonic bastarding clowns who if there was any iota of dispute about their cheating would have sued Paul Larkin in “anyone but Celtic”

but they didn’t, the * didn’t even accept their right of reply!

found out cheating scum!

17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Aye good one..

I'm glad you picked the Clint Hill one. The most blatant hauling down of a player through on goal you'll see. Brother Madden the hun supporters instinct kicked in....no penalty or his beloved get beat..

Just imagine a game where Broony went about punching, kicking, stamping and goading everyone including starting on the ref in a hun game? Yep....you can only imagine it. 1. It wouldn't happen and 2. He'd be off in a flash..

Brother Bobby "He's just a bit silly sometimes"..

18. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

If you think there was, why would you think there's no longer?

Particularly when some of those very same individuals are still involved in Scottish Football.

McLean, Muir and Dallas are still officials.

Kenny Clark (boasting about cheating Celtic above) is on the SFA referee committee. Willie Young another who boasts of cheating Celtic at after dinner speeches is chair of the referee committee.

Just because Morelos has been sent off (correctly) for further offences doesn't mean Beaton didn't cheat in December by failing to see any of the 3 red card worthy offences.

Similarly just because Celtic have been beneficiaries of wrong decisions from inept officials does not mean that there is no bias against us.

Some are just incompetent, others have a clear bias. The evidence is overwhelming. If you choose to overlook that evidence then that's your prerogative but I think you're being incredibly naive.

Sean Daleer and StPauli1916 like this.
  19. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Mr Portillo, if you think that things have improved in Scotland then you must live in a bubble or rural Perthshire or some such.

I have had to return to Scotland to care for a relative after many years down south and further afield.

Upon my return I find a country where the news editorials are as anti catholic slanted as ever, more orange marches in Scotland than Northern Ireland (go figure?) and a simmering hate that is fuelled by the death of Rangers and the reincarnation being allowed to run amok and play fast and loose with the rules whilst being pandered to by a pathetic media.

The talent pool in this country is diminished by a shocking decline in education standards run by the useless no mark talentless career politicians at Holyrood.

All of that coupled with the facts that 86% of the country are not Catholic and the ones that say they don’t care will fall into line with their default setting when the eradication of Catholicism gets set in motion once Holyrood gets full power.

Talentless belligerent bigots might well be a sweeping generalisation, but when you’ve been away and you have to come back to this utter shithole, then you’d know. Scenery beautiful, huge swathe of population, useless thick no mark bigot low life trash. Many of whom seem to like being referees or Holyrood politicians.

20. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Catholics employed by the SFA?

I’d love to see their diversity statistics. I’d hazard a guess that there will be very few male Catholics over the age of thirty working in any department at SFA or SPFL, if any at all.

If there are then they’ll be so glad to be on the gravy train they’ll shut up or more likely it’ll be very young girls or boys whose boyfriends & girlfriends are called Kyle or Prentice or Fiona so they won’t give a flying crap or have the wherewithal to question it.