1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Nicky Hammond - DOF target

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Stevenh1992, Jun 19, 2019.

Discuss Nicky Hammond - DOF target in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Have we appointed Hammond on a long term contract? I notice Lenny said he hopes he'll stay for a while and sort out the scouting system which is good, think JC predicted that.

I wonder if it was Rodgers' time here that made the board have a look at that position? At first I think we gave Rodgers' full control and at the end after some dodgy signings and no long term commitment it felt like the board didn't have their full faith in him or maybe anyone with that kind of temporary job but long term effect? I could be reading something where there's nothing cause it is difficult to know what's happening with signings and who is totally in control, like I thought Moussa was all Rodgers' work but it turns out not.

The summer window has been a success after a positive start then what felt like a stagnant middle but turned out maybe to be just a show of patience from the board? Who do we think is responsible for the signings?

Rydo1888* and JC Anton like this.