1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Brexit Madness ! Murder in Westminster .

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Scotia, Sep 12, 2019.

Discuss Brexit Madness ! Murder in Westminster . in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

[​IMG]

obafgkmlt likes this.
  2. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Not really, didn’t expect anyone to jump on. Throwing it out there to see how Marie responded. Btw your driving my “wagon”

3. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Aye, for my reasons mentioned previously. Is that a sign of scum? Voting after someone else? How else should it be done?

are you just gonna sit back and question other people’s motives ? Marie said it herself there is scum in that list, my thinking is she is playing the innocent card a bit too early in the game.

4. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Interesting.

5. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Gives it the big lets do something guys, talks about not letting clock run down, put pressure on people. Now awol

6. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    OK, finally home.

Time to do a quick catch up...

7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Has @borobob got anything to contribute?

8. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Overplaying? I always protest my innocence in games because I have been Town and I am innocent, and I will 100% flip town. Can the same be said for you? I'm unsure.
    As for confidence, why wouldn't I be confident? I've got nothing to hide.

You have on a few occasions used work etc, like a lot of scum do, as an excuse for their lack of activity. I'm not saying you are lying but you are in the watch pile for that reason.

9. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Members can come to order. The Speaker has the floor.

Settle down, you 'orrible wee laddies. You, yes you! Sit down!

So losing the right honorourable member Keano MP is a bummer of a way to start out. Losing someone with such a strong discard meant that they had to have had something pretty tasty also, which logic dictates would make him a prime candidate as a target for the scum. Noted that Scotia did offer to change that for Keano, but that he stuck with it so under those circumstances don't think even Keano would have been surprised. Still sucks though...

Mrs Marie MP wants to target the scum discards and I guess we have to start somewhere - even though I'm aware that puts me along with her herself under the spotlight, but as I've nothing to hide, so whoever is tracking (or whatever other similiar role that is active in the game) can by all means check me out. I didn't choose being scum for one simple reason - I'm not around often enough, sometimes only get to check in here once or twice a day at most at the moment, as you've probably been able to see from how often I've been around to post over the past few weeks. I don't wont to hold thew game up and if I get lynched or nightkilled it is not going to have Scotia (and everyon else) constantly be waiting on me.

However, the Idioteque member chose to immediately begin proceedings to censure the gentlewoman, which has courted some tentative early support (although has Anton officially rescinded his support therein?), uncertain of the status of this just now, but not ruling anything out. It's been a long time since I've observed him in one of these games to know if this is just Idio's style - to go for a target early to get them to twist and see how they respond under scrutiny, or if this is an attempt to just get the ball rolling.

Then there is the twisted member's declaration in contrast, that there is nothing to go on and therefore this is a pointless exercise I am a little at odds with though... and while I would agree that until we have heard from all members of the House, it may be out of order and a bit premature to start pointing fingers if there is information that is still incoming.

Otherwise, are you suggesting that we don't lynch anyone this round again, Twisty? I can understand a no-lynch on day 1, but to do the same again 2 consecutive days straight from the get-go does put us down 2 people before having any shot at trying to unmask the scum.

Marie likes this.
  10. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    @Taz, I suggested we look at both the VT discards and the Goon discards, there's scum in there somewhere.

I agree with you, we need someone to lynch for whatever reason, be it just a general consensus, two days with nothing plays into scums hands.

Voting patterns I have no clue on how to read but I'm sure some of you veterans can.

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

If I wanted to start a wagon on you I'd have placed a vote. Marie may have had two scum choices, who knows.

12. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Vote borobob

Contributed nothing.

13. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Got to start somewhere.

Vote Cookie

I think he's scum to be honest, I know breadmaker isn't a brilliant role but not the worst.

14. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I tend to always believe Marie. If offered a town role - even a VT role over a scum role, I think she would take it.

Until.she does the dirty one game and chooses scum. Until then I will believe her.

I don't see much in the Borobob claim. I doubt Bob is lying at this point. He's often quiet in games.

The only slightly odd post is Idioteques accusation against Marie but maybe he's just shaking the tree.

If I had to vote right now I'd go Idioteque, but I'll hold fire at the moment.

Marie likes this.
  15. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Why do you think he's scum?

16. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Total hunch, Che, if I wasn't voting him, I'd personally be voting Idio or Twisty at this stage.

17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Agreed, but she may have no choice one of these days.

18. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

19. Mr. Slippyfist

Not that I'm accusing her in this instance, but Marie gets far too much leeway because of the whole "Oh, I never pick scum" * we hear every single game.

Aye fair doos, whatever. But she HAS been scum before (and obviously lied about it claiming town), and there's every chance that she was RANDOMIZED two scum roles.

Again, not saying I'm accusing you @Marie , but I never fall into the trap of falling for your claims of innocence every game...

20. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    That's very true but you guys need to try trust me, I might have been given two scum roles... But I wasn't and like Che said, I would take a VT role over a scum role, even a big scum role.

I am 100% Town