1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sevco 5088 v The Champions... 2 nil to the Champions!

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by stirfry999, Aug 29, 2019.

Discuss Sevco 5088 v The Champions... 2 nil to the Champions! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. James Gold Member Gold Member

Briony will get over ran if he plays and he will play games are just passing him by at the moment

2. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    As long as we don't play Ntcham we'll have a chance. The last 2 games at Ibrox he wasn't in the game and he constantly gives the ball away. I think he's mince so I watch him closer than most and against hearts he gave the ball away constantly.

3. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Naw. Seriously ?:56:

The main gripe for a lot of people with when McGregor played there is what you lose from the midfield. That is obviously not relevant when you are playing a guy that otherwise would be on the bench. He is also far more physical in a challenge than McGregor. He has played left back for us before and did very well defensively. So basically playing him at left back is completely different to playing McGregor there.

4. ladbroke8

Zero chance he won't play

5. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

We need to play players in their natural position. Trying to coach players in the space of 3 days to play another role does not work. Boli is getting better and more confident each game, however Huns will see him as an easy target, he needs an experienced player in front of him to nullify their rh side. It could be the ideal game to play Hayes in front of Boli since Sinclair is out of favour. Mikey J is a tremendous player and we would miss his attacking but his descision making could cost us. They will come out flying at us so we are going to have to be physically stronger in the midfield and more defensively aware. Anybody that thinks this is going to be a win for us if we turn up and play sexy football need to waken up, this is going to be a physical battle that we will have to work our balls off to get the win. They are desperate to win this game, more desperate than I have seen them before. Slippy has got them fighting for everything in the midfield, last night showed that . They don't play good football but for this game you won't need that just be stronger, if we can be stronger in the middle then our pace up front on the counter could be key to this game. 1-0 to us with Griff scoring a 90th minute free kick would send them into meltdown.COYBIG

Metrobhoy likes this.
  6. GavCFC1

Forster for Gordon and Bauer for Ajer if he’s out, otherwise same team as last night

7. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    They seem to have a bit more pace than last season, which makes me think it'll be an end to end game and with our duct tape defense and razor toothed front line I expect a high scoring game. It'll be a case of 'score one more than they do'.

Leone Naka Fan likes this.
  8. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Forster

Bauer Jullien Bitton Bolingoli

Brown McGregor

Forrest Christie Johnston

Edouard
    I don’t think anyone could predict this one so am sitting on the fence here and going for a score draw

Media and huns are going for three and fours to the huns and they will * themselves into a coma if that was to happen to prove their point the “rainjurz are the team”

9. jamesfr

Both teams to score,I'm going for 2-3 with the mighty hoops coming out on top.

10. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'd be delighted with a draw to stay top of the league. Going 3 points behind would add pressure and give the Lennon doubters more reason to be negative! Whether we like it or not, realistically, Sevco have improved sadly. Be tough playing in that horrible atmosphere as well.

Team wise, although tempting to go for last nights starting 11, I'm not convinced this is a game Mikey Johnson can flurrish in. Maybe play N'tcham instead but would mean moving Christie out wide which isn't ideal either.

Gordon deserves a run in the team but I think Forster will be in goal.

11. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Were scoring for fun. Gonna absolutely pump them. This is gonna be a repeat of the 5-1 game. Sit back and relax. Enjoy the hunplosion and watch big eddy in full flow smashing them to bits.

Sydneysider likes this.
  12. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Why does Gordon deserve a run? Because he again done * at a penalty? Hes decent but hes no Forrester.

13. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    No keeper was saving that pen last night. He had a great match and did absolutely nothing wrong!

14. ArturBorucCSC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    That'll be (partly) down to how many penalties we've given away this season.

15. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Hear they've hired some lions (4 I believe), cages, lion tamers the lot.

Makes sense as the big tent already has its share of bearded women and clowns.

Struggling to get face painters though!!:39:

16. W33kev

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson moravcik lambert
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa, athenry, willie maley,let the people sing
    It's going to be extremely hard no big support for us and we have our injury problems, at least bolo was solid last night, still feel big Julien needs a few more games to bed himself in, wee Mikey has came on a game just he steps up at Ibrox and does not perform like he did at ipox last season, Christie and Édouard to score Celtic 2-1

17. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

They have us beat already according to them.

Brown shouldn’t play but he will of course. He will be our weak link and their midfield will run rings around him. Other boys in the middle need to have the game of their lives.

ArturBorucCSC likes this.
  18. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Same odds as Lewis Capaldi getting to number 1.

Check him out, sound of the summer.

19. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Your positivity is infectious on here.

20. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Can't see us getting anything on Sunday.