1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic vs Dunfermline Saturday 17th August CELTIC TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Aug 13, 2019.

Discuss Celtic vs Dunfermline Saturday 17th August CELTIC TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Exactly mate aw they cheated mutants lording it up with their orange advocaat tops, with world class players that even at the time it was just impossible to think they could afford them thinking it would never end another it turns out it was all a big lie when we’ve been winning league s recently it’s cause it’s a tinpot league but when they were winning it was a massive achievement t, same teams as now though way they went on you’d have thought Barcelona and Real Madrid were in our league back then

I know it’s been said a million times but Ben Johnson was stripped of his gold medal in 1988 for being a blatant sport s cheat and was a national disgrace in Canada

Lance Armstrong stripped of his 7 Tour de France titles and vilified for being a sport chea

Yet they * are as bad a cheat as either but it’s fine in Scotland cause if ya know how to do the handshake you can get away with anything

2. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I have been through the great and the *. I was 6year old my first ime to Parkneed.
    The league cup is just part of a treble and nothing else.it should be an under 21 competition so the younger players can get more game time and development

3. Al Bootyerbaws

That was as grim as I've seen for a long time the day. Hunfermline's big day out for the next few seasons singing paedo pish for 2 hours. Sad times.

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 and ladbroke8 like this.
  4. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    After smashing St Johnstone and Motherwell the players were flying high but came crashing back down to earth with one * of a thud against Cluj, I think they were still struggling to get back on their feet against Dunfermline today. It may take a win against AIK and the huns on Sept 1st to fully get over it. Lets hope they are capable of it, they need to prove they have the baws to stand up and be counted in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Sydneysider and Rydo1888* like this.
  5. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    * we are living in a country that the authorities allow marches to celebrate the their hatred of Catholics so the cheating part is very low compared to the marches we.live in a country where Catholics are hated

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 and Slater67 like this.
  6. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I can actually say I got some satisfaction today. I thought it finished 1-1 until about 7.30pm.

7. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    I honestly think we will come good though They do but still really hope they recruit some new players ( defenders)before September, needs to start picking the right players young bhoy shved had about 20 minutes this season scored an absolute screamer deserves a chance, Morgan has been like a man short every time he’s played and contributed absolutely nothing , deserves not too be near the first team

8. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Surely a multi-quote record right thurrrr.

9. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Tom Boyd not holding back well said

neilly1987 and jimbobers like this.
  10. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Well said I lived through all those dark years in the late 80's and 90's and it just makes me appreciate all the more the incredible success we have had in recent years. It is truly historical.
    We were very poor today but we did deserve to win the game and in fairness I think we have been decent up until today really for the most part in these early games. I was not going over the top in praise when we scored 12 goals in winning the opening 2 league games of the season and I will not go over the top in criticism with how we have played in the 2 games this week. Reality is we are having issues right now as we are in the process of having to put together an entirely new back 4. If we can sort that out we will be fine. But it has to be said we are vulnerable right not because the backline is not settled. I was saying that was my worry before we played the first leg against Cluj and that remains a big concern no question about it.

Slater67 likes this.
  11. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    So Paton is singing Celtic Songs, fk me, have I bumped my heid.

12. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Fair enough then, but I'll stand by my thoughts on him and there probably ain't many on here that thought he could have got to the level he played under BR.

You'd be at best find someone say keep him as backup prior to BR and I'd say hats off to them even for that.

It's like total night and day with him and Forrest, wee guy for many years was not fancied and he's just got better and better no matter who is boss.

I was hoping with the rest we'd see a return of CM but it doesn't seem to have done nowt for him, here's hoping it's just a slow start to the season for him.

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  13. kramer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Sammy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Has anyone else living overseas had trouble accessing the Celtic TV stream for live games? I've logged in now for the Cluj game and the Dunfermline game playing live, and all I've had is a black screen. I've been able to access the replays, but not the live games.

14. Roskopicachu

Just shows how quickly the mood can swing. John Beaton's Celtic comeback. Wow. He should be nowhere near a Celtic game and everyone knows it.
    All is forgiven. I'm honestly astonished and that's one reason to pull all the streams, just in case that idiot decides to do something controversial again.
    We saw it against Cluj. A dodgy ref. Where were Sevco? Out scouting a 16 year old who plays for Craiova. I thought the refs performance against Cluj was eerily close to that of which we saw last season. Whatever you do, just make sure you don't send one of Cluj's players off.
    We're being set up by these refs again i'm fairly sure of it.
    So we need a team that wins without that being an issue. For that we're gonna need Melling and someone like Castagne. That could change things very quickly.
    As for yesterday's game Sutton goads the Celtic support to be angry and then acts accordingly to comments about Lennon being sacked.
    He doesn't get it. Obviously Celtic have been waiting for England to stop having such a * effect on the prices for players.
    Just wait and see what we do. Window doesn't shut for a while yet. Pressures been applied and the board are losing the support. So they know now they need to act.

15. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Even my IPTV celtic tv was a black screen yesterday. You been streaming me your black screen?

kramer1 likes this.
  16. M 67

I would, 100%.

Yesterday would’ve been ideal for the likes of Henderson.

17. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

This was * horrible. Least we went through in the end.

18. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Moaning is justified right now. Not all NL's fault though. Players need to step up too.

19. Frasbo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy Burns
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wow you clearly have no idea how much CalMac gave for us last season.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....confirm-celtic-midfielder-callum-16624186.amp
    Horific statistic and not one to be proud of.

Thats right, nothing at all to do with BR...
    Nae bor mate.

20. ddub11

Any update on the no celebration after the first goal?