1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Moon landing.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by TimFloyd, Oct 30, 2015.

Discuss The Moon landing. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I’m tired and still angry at a * * I saw at the Ocean Colour Scene gig last night who was wearing brown * brogues

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I had McMoist down as more of a wet wet wet man. :84:

blackfish likes this.
  3. Minty1888

* lol so the moon lander acceptors really had no comeback against this did they? look at the * state of it. the powers that be have actually managed to convince the majority of the population that we not only landed on the moon on this thing you could make in primary school, but took off from the surface and attached mid flight to the Module Command. jesus, beggar's belief. Aluminium (aluminum for our US visitors) foil to protect astronauts. Stated fact. It's a high masonry conspiracy, whether you can accept or not. Watch any ISS handover, what you are watching is a masonic ceremony. watch their clasped hands. every single handover. passing of the guard. you even see this when the dave king took and replaced their old board over whenever it was. Watch their hands, masonic ceremony. This is how the world is run, not what you know; who you know, wink wink, knuckle shuffle to identify your rank as Gyp pointed out above. No doubt a lot of folk have unwittingly given a handshake. I can't believe I need to state this on a celtic forum. Ma da taught me this * from a very young age and im eternally grateful to him.

We're not little children...

* gold aluminium foil...

4. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

What drugs are you guys doing because I just want to make sure I don’t do any of them anytime soon, thanks

BigWilly likes this.
  5. Minty1888

yes i absolutely do. not a regular mason. master mason (M&Ms if you wanna go down rabbit hole) at least, or above for NASA level. you have to remember NASA was born out of project paperclip pretty much (taking * psychologists and psychiatrists and rocket propulsion scientists out of * germany to work with US/ the OSS) Declassified documents.

Our "rulers", doesn't matter which side, SNP, Tory, labour, greens, * sticks who thumb their *, all answer to one source. Albert Pike, author of the Masonic guidebook, Morals and Dogma, said that when the public needs a leader, we shall supply one (think). Think of this the next time you vote. does that person represent anyone in private? that's why i have never voted. I'm not giving my power of speech away to someone who could represent a force of evil. Cos no matter what they say, Freemasonry IS a religion and at the highest reaches, they do indeed worship "Lucifer" the light bringer. Scottish Rite (nothing to do with scotland btw) 33 degree mason have statues/monuments built in their likeness. Egyptian Rite am sure has 90 degrees. York rite is 10 degrees. Then there is the least talked about of all, the Olympians (they have 360 degrees, full circle, at least 3rd generation mason family. Prince Charles for example, and by default his sons). You wont find any info about them online. Well you might if you dig hard enough. And it goes back to before Plato's time. Plato called it Mystery School. Thousand eyes...

Source: Old pal as a 12th Degree Rosicrucian (rosy cross, red cross, you starting to see yet?) and ma da (you dont * with him)

I thought this was all common knowledge in 2019 :rolleyes

6. Minty1888

eddie you'd need to be on drugs to believe that it can land safely on the moon then somehow manage to propel itself back into lunar orbit then pull of a "tricky" maneuver to reconnect with the Command Module mid flight. I say bullshit. Have you seen the pics i uploaded? What did the gold aluminium do in 1960 that it cant do now?? See if loads of people are saying yeah that's entirely possible, how many times has it been attempted since with all our new tech? LEO, LEO, LEO...

* scam and people are too afraid to admit they've been lied to all their lives. Govern (ment = mens = mind). Media (median) is the "middle" man between govt and masses. Surely that's obvious by now?

seanm likes this.
  7. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    You must be at the wind up.

BigWilly likes this.
  8. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

I am a naughty boy with a bad habit for drugs so maybe that’s what the issue here is

BigWilly and seanm like this.
  9. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Well it's either that or the perfect example of the long term dangers of dot joining on the human mind.

Anyway I'm off ... at a 45 degree angle :fear:

BigWilly likes this.
  10. seanm

guys never mind moon landings we never went there. Checkout the ISS fakes on google ffs.lol.and to really * your head the challenger space shuttle crash fakery then get back to me.no wonder rush had an album cover called power windows refering to tvs.HH.only people on the moon are the * clangers cause i seen it on the telly.

11. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Seen it as a young boy out my telescope. Could clearly see the lights and the gold aluminium foil shining back.

12. Johniebhoy.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Johnny thompson song
    I’m outa here.:58:.

seanm and Twisty like this.
  13. seanm

lol.HH

Whoflungdung likes this.
  14. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

BigWilly likes this.