1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Christie vs Rogic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by stubhoy07, Jul 27, 2019.

Discuss Christie vs Rogic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. tarboltontim We have nothing to lose but our chains. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Clark
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Yes he is. But as has been said, great to have both of them fully fit and playing because both are sterling footballers.

Spring Time likes this.
  2. clonbhoy

I really hope I am wrong, but I can't see Rogic getting back to his best. I really wouldn't be against selling him at this stage. By the time he gets fit he needs another 5/6 games to hit his peak. When he does hit it he is sublime to watch, arguably our most gifted player, but we didn't see enough of it last season and this season has got off to a bad start.

3. Mr. Slippyfist

a fully fit Tom Rogic must occur for roughly about 3 months of every season. Between injuries, international duty, jet lag and lack of form after appearing for Australia, the guy is never here.

Tremendous player at his best, but nowhere near enough.

Christie for me is a top talent. Has aggression, technique and determination in abundance, as well as being stronger amd fitter than Rogic in every sense.

A midfield trio of McGregor, Brown and Christie is without doubt the best for us.

tarboltontim likes this.