1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Are tickets for the Sarajevo game posted out ?

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by highheidyin, Jul 12, 2019.

Discuss Are tickets for the Sarajevo game posted out ? in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. highheidyin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG
    Got tickets for me and my son a few days ago but it doesn't actually give info on how they will be collected etc?

Normally, they are sent with the confirmation email and I print them off, I think? But there was nothing in the email so are they collection on the day or do they get posted out, anyone know?

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    If you bought print at home tickets then you should have been able to do that. With the purchase e-mail should have a ref number so either call the TO and ask what went wrong or if you are to pick up in person on the day, or have they been posted out.

If been posted and not arrived keep the reference number and TO should be able to issue replacement paper tickets on the day. Anything issued earlier can be cancelled.

3. highheidyin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG
    They arrived in the post yesterday - have to say it wasnt clear that this was what they were doing - thanks for responding nonetheless