1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Olivier Ntcham

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Norm Peterson, Jul 12, 2017.

Discuss Olivier Ntcham in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. saltire78

If he doesn't want to be here, get rid, sharpish... no room for moaning, negative, half hearted squad players...

Lilac Wine likes this.
  2. oh bhoy

Boyata and ntcham are a * laugh, oh the standard of spl !! I dare say it's a lot better than cunting about in man city reserves .I don't think ntcham has a large scope for improvement
    He s like the modern equivalent of ki seung yeung good player but always on the fringes never the dominant player that he needs to be here and like ki nobody will lose any sleep if he moves on

3. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    Haha some cheek from someone who was so pish past year

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  4. freitassen

I dont agree with the theory he got upset because Dembele left. He was always this sort of hit and miss, selfish uninterested played trying to be the hero with ridiculous long shots instead of playing for the team. It just got worse. He went from turning up for the match less than half of the occasions to never. His attitude was an issue in Genoa too, otherwhise he would have stayed in Serie A. There was a reason why we got this guy relatively cheap

5. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Ki was an excellent player imo. Not an integral part of our midfield but we did have Brown, Wanyana, Ledley and Kayal in there.

He also never threw a strop, and was fairly comfortable putting himself about if his game wasn’t on form.

6. Heb Celt

More important getting this guy out of the club than signing a new midfielder,getting both done would be great.Complaining about the standard of the league when he couldn't cut it in said league last season,even more embarrassing considering his price tag.

7. Maestro 08

If we're wanting 10/12 million for him we could be stuck with him. Club's will know he's out of favour and tbh he's been * for more than a good while now. Not exactly an appealing target for that price. Roll up, roll up come and buy our huffy, *, out of favour player.

We might need to cut our losses with him and hope we make back what we paid out. Better than having him around the club.

8. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I widnae even include him in a matchday squad, he can sit in the hoose and * sulk himself intae the English Championship.

9. jimbobers Gold Member Gold Member

Surprised he’s not come out with the usual “ lost in translation “ * . I was quite happy for him to go before all this nonsense, now i just want him gone asap. Wouldn’t have him in any squads , he will be no loss only turned up for a few games anyway.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  10. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

*, if we get a decent upgrade on what we paid for him let him go if not stick him in the boys team for the remainder of his contract

11. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I'm glad someone said this. I was gutted when we sold Ki. I really rated him. I don't think we can compare Ntcham with Ki, except that they both had a lot of talent.

PorchBhoy67 and King of Kings like this.
  12. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    It’s ironic that it’s always the guys who struggle here that come out with the old nonsense about the standard of the league/opposition.

The exception I think would be Denayer, but at as good as he was I never got the feeling he was too good to be playing in Scotland.

StPauli1916 and combi like this.
  13. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    One that always standa out for me was Cha Du Ri

14. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fair point. He might well want to have a good look in the mirror first. I rate the lad he is a good player when he wants to be as he showed in the 1-0 win over the huns early last season when he ran the midfield as well as scoring the winner. But other then that he was mostly poor for us last season.
    As I said before if he wants to stay we should keep him as he is a good player. But clearly he does not want to so it makes sense for us to sell him for hopefully something at least close to 10m.

Hammy89 likes this.
  15. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    This bassa still hanging about thieving a wage ?

16. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Cha complained about the standard of football here? :giggle1:

Liam Scales likes this.
  17. Roskopicachu

Kris Boyd with the "i told you so". Problem is he didn't break the story did he?
    I think he'll come back and knuckle down to some graft but it's probably known that Celtic would like to cash in
    and he'd like a move. I'm not particularly bothered about it.

He's been asked some questions and answered them. It's not smart, but then he's not very smart.

He's the guy who said his favorite Scottish food was Cornflakes.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  18. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Aye mate :56:

19. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    It would leave us with all the people who are already ahead of him in the pecking order.

clonbhoy and oh bhoy like this.
  20. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    See I don't find that surprising. It is one of life's ironies that people that think they are great at their job are either genuinely outstanding or (more commonly) really bad at it. In football terms, that'd be Virgil and Cha respectively.

What I find far more surprising are guys like Boyata and Ntcham. People in between who are moderately good at their jobs are usually far too aware of where they need to improve to think they are the bee's knees. I can only assume that in the case of these two, it's nothing to do with misperception; it's just an attitude problem plain and simple.

Liam Scales likes this.