1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Robert Gumny

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Von_Esper, Jan 25, 2019.

Discuss Robert Gumny in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

Awready used that wan precious pad :101:

2. Mr. Slippyfist

My apologies, your excellence :56::56::56::56:

Pablo87 likes this.
  3. adequate citizen Zenon Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    He's father is a die hard Kolejorz supporter, think he might be a member of the their "Ultras" group and has big influence on his career development choices, potential future contracts etc.

4. saltire78

Couple of people saying that hes had a bad injury, failed a medical, rejected by big clubs... Anyone else think of Van Dijk when they heard that?

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Mon to * Celtic get him signed

6. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Ofuckingle.

MickeyyMack likes this.
  7. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    He a right back ?

8. limezer

Hope we are still looking at this guy

9. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    * sake! Thought there was some news on him!

Paully1888 likes this.
  10. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    Same!

We need to move quick because no doubt him playing in the under 21 euros will draw attention to him

11. freitassen

He doesn't know the city, of course we are not going for him.

thenewyorkcitybhoy likes this.
  12. marti~bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson & Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Cool bump, bro.

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
  14. celticfan01

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emilio Izaguirre
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    We've * about for too long to get him now imo, only a matter of time before he gets his first international cap (made it on the bench last Poland game) and his value will rocket

15. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

* sake! Stop getting my hopes up with * bumps you *!:54:

Xatraps, Rydo1888*, Benzene and 3 others like this.
  16. Jeremie Frimpong

He wasn't on the list. Forget about him.

17. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  18. DennyCelt Free Palestine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Shunsuke Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    This could be just another bump :fear: but he’s just been talking to media at the Poland U20s camp about a move away from Poznan, they seem to reckon it’s a dead rubber to happen this season.

“- I think that for now my place is here, in the youth club. I also see that it is easier for players to get into the first national team when they play in foreign, better clubs. I remember Tomek Kędziora when he was still playing in Lech and now you can see the progress he made after the transfer to Dynamo Kiev. I'm not hiding that I would also like to follow this path and get to a better club. I think everyone wants to develop.

The most important thing in the (U20) championship is the result of the team. I have been showing my skills for many seasons. I don't think anyone buys a player on the basis of performances in one event. I have heard that the clubs observe the player even in more than 100 matches. It is known that in these championships you can also show yourself. However, if the team does well, I will also play well. I'm not thinking about the transfer now, I'll be thinking about it, how the championship will end. I don't have a specific league, it all depends on the club, which will have an idea for me. It's important to play a lot of games, although you know that nobody will guarantee it.

Certainly this operation (on my knee) slowed down my career, I lost a few months. It is not clear what would happen if I went to Borussia Monchengladbach or played in this team. Because if I sat on a bench, maybe I wouldn't get a vocation, and what follows, I wouldn't go to the European Championships. This is history," he summed up.

Full article in Polish here: https://sport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/e...ny-turniej-to-nie-miejsce-na-promocje/dq3gb6s

19. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Robert Gumny played on Friday at Bułgarska in a lost battle with Silesia Wroclaw and it seems that this could have been his last performance at the City Stadium in Poznań. Kolejorz will play their next home game on 1 September against Cracovia, which is when the transfer windows in the world's best leagues are already closed.

The transfer saga of Robert Gumny begins to resemble a soap opera with many twists and turns. After all, for a year and a half, Kolejorz's pupil was supposed to represent the colors of Borussia Mönchengladbach, but due to the Germans finding minor irregularities in the right defender's knee, the transfer did not take place. It was a blow to the player, because the player was already one leg in Borussia. Robert, however, got up and again began to play as a leading defender in the league. No wonder then that the issue of defender transfer returned quickly.

Read also: Lech Poznań. Volodymyr Kostewych: We have lost goals that do not score in every match

At the end of last season, when everyone knew about Lech's firing up of 10 players, most fans and experts added one more name to this number. Gumny was to leave Poznań very quickly, and the performance at the youth Euro was only to raise the interest of clubs from the world's leading leagues. But unfortunately, again, not everything went to the mind of a talented defender. In Italy he played only in a fatal match against Spain (0: 5) and it certainly did not help with the transfer. Of course, the clubs watching the player are not focused on one match, but the previous season by Lech was one of the worst in the 21st century. Gumny admittedly rose above this mediocrity, but did he grow enough to make the clubs interested pay a record amount of around EUR 6 million for a 21-year-old defender

To quote the classic "let's talk about facts". Robert played for Lech in four matches of the new season. The player himself after the match with Wisla Płock (4: 0) admitted that he is ready to "try something stronger". There was a lot of talk about moving the Pole to England, but we already know that it won't happen this year. In the Premier League, the transfer window closed on August 8 and the topic of moving a Pole to Southampton will definitely not work anymore. But Robert would see another club from the British Isles, namely the Scottish Celtic. However, this is not a club from the leading European league, but it could tempt Gumny to play in the Champions League, and in addition the Scots are able to meet the financial expectations of the footballer and Lech Poznan.

https://gloswielkopolski.pl/lech-po...o-raz-ostatni-przy-bulgarskiej/ar/c2-14343923

20. Keano88

Gumny and Meling.

Someone is taking the *.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.