1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Luke Mitchell

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by FU Media, May 10, 2007.

Discuss Luke Mitchell in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    the police found sperm,saliva,blood,hair on jodies body.but none of it was luke mitchells.

2. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Really? Jeepers that’s mental.

3. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I haven’t really been interested in this much myself but I am aware that James English has interviewed a few people extensively connected with this case on his YouTube channel for those that are interested in finding out more

4. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  5. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

If it went to a retrial he’d be found innocent .

6. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    ha has an alibi,the mother also passed a lie detector to confirm she wasn't lying to the police about the alibi.the police also accused her of burning clothes,they took the fire couldn't find any clothes or fibres from the log fire.

the police evidence say he has interests in Satanism because of his internet history.to be honest id be more worried about him if he was interested in * as that's what all the wars and murders seem to be about not satan.:56:* arseholes deserve the sack and hounded the same way the accused was.they mention he liked knives,humans have liked and carried knives since time began.there an everyday tool.some of the prosecutions drivel.

Dalbeth3 and jj81 like this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

That young lad is innocent! Will he ever get a retrial I do believe so. Fair * to him for not bowing to get out sooner. Dirty rotten * doing that to an innocent kid. And for the rumors about him and his mother etc.. is a * disgrace. Humans can be right thick * when it comes to rumors! The majority would rather believe everything they hear and pass it on as fact as to be in the know rather than question things for what they are. Seen to much of it for my liking in my time to last me a lifetime!

Hopefully Netflix gets hold of this story and does a serious on it like they did with the making show a murder. Yes thon fella in America is still locked up but that doesn't mean this guy will be too when the public gets behind him. Shocking how in this day and age someone can be banged up for life like this and be innocent.

Dalbeth3 and Fully87 like this.
  8. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    If this is true than its an absolute disgrace.
    I’ve never really looked at the details of this case, always just assumed Mitchell was guilty. The media reporting on this was unbelievably biased against him.

9. Onefootwonder

I've actually met this guy when he was on trial. If he wasn't guilty it would amaze me. The evidence was compelling at the time.

He also oozed arrogance and was unbelievably calm, cocky and laughing when on trial.

He wasn't right.

10. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    most people would not be right,after getting charged with murder.compelling evidence?

this was the prosecutions case.
    The main plank of the case against him was an attribution of "guilty knowledge"; in finding the body, the prosecution said Mitchell had demonstrated that he already knew where it was. Prosecutors also said that a witness had seen someone resembling Mitchell at the scene, and they accused Mitchell of giving a false alibi. Mitchell's brother testified he had been viewing internet * in the house at the time Mitchell said he had been there; under cross examination Mitchell's brother said he would only have done this if he thought the house to be otherwise empty. Mitchell's brother said he had not seen Mitchell in the house that afternoon, thereby failing to corroborate his defence of being in the family home at the time of the murder.[8]

The prosecution said Mitchell had taken an interest in the Black Dahlia case, a 1947 homicide of a young woman whose body was severely mutilated in a way that the Crown alleged was similar to injuries suffered by Jones. A knife pouch was also found in Mitchell's possession on which he had marked "JJ 1989 – 2003" and "The finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came". The prosecution said it would be unlikely for anyone but the killer to remember someone killed with a knife in this way.[9] According to the prosecution, Mitchell's clothes may have been destroyed in a garden incinerator which some neighbours thought was giving off a strange smell. No forensic evidence was recovered from the incinerator, which was an 11" diameter log burner.

11. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    the actual murder weapon was never found.

Dalbeth3 likes this.
  12. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  13. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  14. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

There is a surprising amount of spirited defence in this thread. Not saying you aren't right, but until recently I never heard that this guy could be innocent.

What has changed recently?

15. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

16. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Not really sure of the ins and outs but apparently he passed a lie detector test on more than one occasion?

Dalbeth3 and Sean Daleer like this.
  17. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    that condom was found with dna in it.by police.

18. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    if u have a condom with your * in it near a dead body,hours after apparently killed.that guy should be a suspect.the dna doesn't match lukes.this was a * crime according to the prosecution.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    littlekennie likes this.
  19. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Agreed. All I'm saying is that it's been largely forgotten. If he is innocent then it's a travesty.

I'm wary of these revelations when you immediately read "book coming out".

20. Onefootwonder

There was little dispute year ago.

I guess all these years later someone is relying on the power of fake news and social media.