1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[No Link] Leaked document

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by jambo_cfc, Jun 3, 2019.

Discuss Leaked document in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

2. john2061

phone pest control and get the sevco agent and the torys as well from within celtic park .

freitassen likes this.
  3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

TOM BOYD has slammed the individual responsible for leaking Celtic’s transfer document.

The Hoops‘ transfer business was circulated on social media after a document leak.

Celtic have confirmed they will launch a top-level probe to find the person responsible.

But former Parkhead captain Boyd insists it’s not a big deal as he hit out at ‘somebody wanting their moment in the spotlight’.

He said: “Somebody wanted their moment in the spotlight and to get an exclusive. For me, it isn’t an issue.

“It’s what you do on the football park, not what you do in the transfer market that gets you success. All these wee things are nothing.

The club have been run superbly and professionally in recent years so they’ll get to the bottom of things. Not an issue.

“No matter what, that list will not be the definitive list. It’ll probably be an early stage list or whatever.

Things can change right up to the last moment on transfer days and other things will develop. Other people become available depending on who’s leaving.

“It’s not a problem and the club will get on with our business behind the scenes and get to where they want to go.

There’s an instance of some targets [becoming known] but that happens all the time.

Agents talk to people and they pass on information that sends it out and that’s how you get rumours.

Somebody’s family member might pass on information. These things get out all the time.

“But the club will deal with that in an appropriate manner. There’ll be lots of other targets.”

4. Keano88

Well said Tom.

5. joemc

Lawell snake and Lee congerton .

6. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I honestly don't mind Lenny as I have a feeling he will do ok. I'm more concerned by how the club is being run just now. There seems to be a lack of competency. The club seem to be one step behind all the negative events. I'm no legal eagle but they should have been ahead of the curve with the thing we don't want to discuss in here. Secondly we've had leaks for a while so it's time to take measures that will curtail such leaks. Making team sheets/tactics secure until on a need to know basis. Limiting personnel within certain areas. The leaked document could be a disgruntled ex employee or the stupid idiot that's leaking team sheets thinking they're doing fans a favour....I do not believe it's an enemy within.

How the SMSM et, al are responding to all of this tells us how terrified and exultant they all are at the same time. There's a hysteria that's really interesting when you look from the outside in. None of them know how this next season is going to go but they're praying they've finally got us where they want us and that's down in the gutter with the huns so that they can go toe to toe with us. I agree with you that we need to get behind Lenny and the team and believe that the seemingly impossible right now is possible. This season is going to be the season of Lennys life......he's had a hard act to follow and now it's all on him.

7. jamiebhoy67

See all of.this pish I'm over it already and want to get back to football already

8. Damnati

The only thing I find embarrassing is the leak itself. I'm not bothered about the content of the leak or the formatting of the document.

Rydo1888* likes this.
  9. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

I’m concerned about us using low grade copier paper. It makes us look cheapskate.

10. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

What about the quality of the paper though? Tesco printer paper apparently

11. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

:giggle1:

12. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

:34:

13. themouth1888

Maybe board will now be shamed into targeting better players?

14. Damnati

I thought nobody would notice if I didn't bring it up :fear:

15. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Fortunately nobody has yet.

16. scootz

Tom Boyd is absolutely right - the leak casts no shadow whatsoever on the club. It's just an individuals arseholery!

I suspect most folks are mainly miffed at the less-than-stellar names mentioned in the document.

17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I love Tam Boyd..

18. freitassen

The leak is the least of the problems, and I would say my since thank you to whoever who saved us from signing Brandon Barker, as the guys on the list who were good players and were going to be useful probably wouldnt come anyway,

Leone Naka Fan likes this.
  19. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    All good, but the bolded I would disagree with entirely. Wee things quickly add up to become everything.

20. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    If that was the case then we shouldn’t have commented or at least give some lip service to laughing it off.

Jeannie960 likes this.