1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone else actually feeling positive about next season?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by rkid, Jun 2, 2019.

Discuss Is anyone else actually feeling positive about next season? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bertie Cauld

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of Kings
    We're going for 9iar so I'm buzzing to get started. Looking forward to see Shev and see some new players. Hopefully we see more of Dembele and Henderson as well.

2. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

I am positive, you always have to be positive. We are Champions and just done a Treble Treble.We do have a tired squad but it is by far still the best squad in the league, the players will pull together and no doubt are still capable of winning the League. However Iam not that excited or confident yet, I want to see the board back Lenny. I want to see players brought in before the CL qualifiers. Remaining positive is one thing but get us excited is another, there are a lot of doubters out there about Lenny, only the board can curb that by backing him. Get the right players in and in the right areas then who knows, a 4th Treble?.. CL Qualification to the knockouts? I want to be confident going into the next campaign and get excited about it.

Lilac Wine likes this.
  3. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Yeah am positive. 2 strikers who can tear up our league plus another I think will. A series of quality midfielders who can be game changers. Defence needs freshening but that can be done.
    I think a bit of a freshen up to tactics will make it difficult for the other clubs.

Lilac Wine and StPauli1916 like this.
  4. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

It is an exciting time, but...

Until the window slams shut, with our best players still in tact and the defensive additions made... I’ll be anxious more than excited..

Random Review likes this.
  5. scuzzy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke, KT, Naka, Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    I am looking forward to it, but I'll not be so sure until we see if Lenny's gonna get the backing to buy who he really wants, and this is the worst time of the lot, this * waiting game F5 Finger

6. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Positive going into every season. You have to be. Otherwise what's the point.
    Lennon wasn't anywhere near my 1st choice but he's here now and we all get behind him. That's how it works.
    Treble treble, history of the kind never seen, probably never to be repeated, beckons, so let's * go.
    Don't expect any heavy investment in the squad tbh. Aye, players will come in, but expect we will average 1.5 m per signing.

7. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    Aye. Shitshow of a season yet still won the treble. A few signings and we'll * it easily again.

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  8. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    Money dictates football , And were rolling in it.In the last 3 seasons nobody has been able to break us.
    So there should be no excuses in backing the manager , too important not too in regards to getting the next 2 titles.

9. Belgian_lad

Ofcourse very much positive! I think last season was always going to be a hard one with all the * we had to endure. Than constantly the spin from ibrox on how they closed the gap. At our shittest we still won the treble!!! Next season we will get oir act together again. Good young players on the horizon. Dont think we will lose any starting players.

Whilst the propaganda from ibrox is already barking out 55... They will need to replace their two best players (probably) ... So mind the gap huns.

10. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I will go for 2nd September when the window closes :37::56:

11. Paully1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Simonuvic has came on to a game past few weeks, hopefully not too many loan deals this season

12. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Depends on the ins and outs this summer. A few areas are in dire need of strengthening.

13. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Yes, ......I am always positive, my cup runneth over.

I am an unrepentant * *...life is good and we shall again win the league at a canter.

Sydneysider likes this.
  14. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    I'll feel a lot more positive when i see some decent signings coming in.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  15. oh bhoy

get 6 players good enough to walk into and improve the first team and my mood might improve

16. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    Always have positivity and belief in the team (despite the shocking managerial decision and deadwood floating about).

Have no positivity for the club in the long term with the way it's being run and where fans are taken for mugs.

17. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Not feeling it at the moment however a good transfer window should change that.

18. joemc

It's a sea of change , there is an air of can we reach the heights of before , can we better them , it brings an unsure feeling and that things can only go downward now , tbh I think that same feeling would be there under fraudgers, I think he jumped before Europe blew his stock tbh .
    I'm confident that a new manager can get the players onside and push a little more out them allied to some strong signings who won't let the huns bully like the have at ibrox the last games .
    We have missed key players this season but it's really important to add steel to this team and a little more experience instead of players who are looking to develop, really looking forward to see griff get his first this new season , he was a big big loss to us and should give teams another one to watch , I see 2 coming in who will get the excitement going for the doubters of the new watch .

19. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

I won’t be happy or positive until FC Pinkeye are despatched of with aplomb.

20. Hope N Ur Heart

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone followed closely by Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Them all!!
    Excited!!....Got a feeling that with Griff coming back alongside Bayo,Shved and wee Dembele in addition to new Lenny recruits..we will be more direct,be physically more robust and score a lot more goals in each game.

joemc and rkid like this.