1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

You've been scanned

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by angusceltic67, May 16, 2019.

Discuss You've been scanned in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I'm fairly settled :biggrin:

Argument/debate/ding-dong/disagreement whatever you want to label it. I think we've both said our piece on the topic.

I disagree with @angusceltic67 on plenty of subjects but he always puts his perspective across respectfully to others, even when he's not being afforded the same back.

I think he has a reasonable point on this topic but some came on to have a pop at him with no particular counter-claim, just simply to have a go. There's plenty of information available about the mass surveillance techniques of the UK and others, I don't understand why some acted incredulous about the possibility of facial recognition being implemented. Whether that's good, bad, necessary, unnecessary, we could go back and forth all day about.

StPauli1916 and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  2. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

I would suggest the £90 fine would be for something more than covering your face.. Unless there was a Sec60A in play.

3. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Not quite sure how to take this but If you believe I have not put my points across respectfully enough that's your choice.
    As for your comments on angus, tbh I'm not surprised at all that people have acted with surprise/disbelief towards anything he claims, given his long history of posting utter guff (polite term) and outright misleading information on here.

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

We're all here for the same reason, a shared interest in Celtic. We all have different views on things, that's healthy but we should be able to air them without it getting into a ding-dong.

As I say I disagree with plenty of what @angusceltic67 posts and think some of the conspiratorial stuff is a bit mental but he always seems to conduct himself well and argue the point rather than the poster. Not a dig at you, I've been guilty of it in the past too. I just think we should try remember we're all tims.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  5. angusceltic67

Wasn't sure what you were posting about, then I seen the (show ignored content option)

Good luck with going round in circles with that *.

Enjoy reading your well informed posts also, even if I don't agree with the half of it, but at the end of the day is that not what forums are for?