1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic’s next permanent manager

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jeremie Frimpong, Feb 26, 2019.

Discuss Celtic’s next permanent manager in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Hope he can bring afro head with him.

2. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Her brother ?

Random Review likes this.
  3. ApartPidgeon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Ive come to the conclusion at half tome at the cup final Lawell will bring out Rafa, Moyes and AVB quiet the crowd down and say I ha e this rose if you get this rose your my guy

4. CountyDownFaithful

Definitely the most nerve wracking managerial appointment that I can remember.

Spring Time likes this.
  5. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  6. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Can’t wait to read it all.

Seán Mac D and StPauli1916 like this.
  7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Is his wife no Scottish.

8. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Celtic daft apparently.

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Finnish

Bayern Bru likes this.
  10. The10iscominghome Upthera1888

Give me the job and I could guarantee I could put a team out that would win every game in the league.. anyone interested in the job and watched the game against hearts and and seen the players that’s coming through you wouldn’t really want to change much I’d look at Ajax and use them as prime example the leagues the infrastructure etc is all the same semi final of champions league with a captain 19 years of age and near enough everyone else around him 20/21 years of age. With the players that’s leaving at end of season only bit of the pitch that needs a rebuild is the defence even saying that Ajer and simnuovic are forming a solid partner ship. I’d ideally get rid of the dead wood at the club anyone who’s not going to get a sniff at the first team I’d send them packing and be helping them out the Door with there stuff. We need 2 centre backs and 1 right back one that can bomb up and down that line all day. We could do with another striker for competition too but hopefully griffiths comes back stronger. Bayo hasn’t really done * all and seems to be a bangura type (hope I’m proved wrong. Could do with a goal keeper as well I can’t see Craig Gordon being around much longer and will be a big earner get him off the books and bring another younger goalie in for competition for Bain. If anyone comes in for anyone and they don’t get replaced we will be up the * whoever comes in will be expecting to be backed. I would suspect Rodgers to be sniffing about 1/2 if Ben Chilwell leaves Leicester I’d start getting really worried. Hopefully he picks immortality over money. I’m more than confident who ever is manager next season we will get the 10 and maybe even 11 iar these hun * ain’t got nothing in the bank and there prised asset is a * bampot that’s definitely will not be worth the Dembele money they will be expecting... we’ve seen there board flex there muscles and I’m sure they spent more money than us last summer and it’s like they’re on the way to the treble the way they acted when they beat us.... this season we’ve took a couple steps back instead of forward and look a baw hair away from a treble treble.. while there celebrating 2nd place... AVB would be my realistic choice I’d take big Rafa in a heart beat he’d be the man to get us a run in Europe I can’t see moyes being that man.

11. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Harsh.

Seán Mac D likes this.
  12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Class

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

14. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I will never claim to be one of the ITK brigade but the guy is adamant time will tell

15. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Good singer but known for being a bit crazy. So I call bullshit.

Just Kieran and Seán Mac D like this.
  16. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman
    I think Neil Lennon was completely justified with what he said in the paper the other day about a lot of our fans being immature and unrealistic.

The wheels on the bandwagon nearly buckled under the weight with the amount of folk that jumped on it after the Sevco result. Neil's right. A massive proportion of our fanbase only remember success and nothing before that.

They don't remember the 90s.....I * remember the 90s and it was awful. Lou Macari, Wayne Biggins....4th in the league 2 season s running. 6 years without a trophy. * Lee Martin and Gary Gillespie.....it seriously was pish. We're in Dreamland just now. One wee defeat and folk are shouting for Lennon's head already. The guy is a top top Celtic man...Give him the job ffs

Random Review and Liam Scales like this.
  17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Guess we will know on Sunday then.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  18. Keano88

I can only speak for myself but that result had no bearing on me not wanting him.

The performances, tactics and lack of in-game changes when we’ve been struggling to break teams down is my main concern.

I’d rather we got a manager in that suits our players who’ve won 8 of the last 8 trophies than appoint Lennon who doesn’t seem to be getting the best out of them.

19. HailHoopy

Fucksake that was a frightening read. The wife was almost greetin when I read that to her. We better no appoint this *.

20. StevieBhoooy!

BR got 13,000 fans at Celtic Park to welcome him when he was appointed...

If Moyes is his replacement there should be 14,000 there to tell him (and the board) to * off !

Random Review and Blochairnbhoy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.