1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Alesha MacPhail

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Colin Robinson, Jul 3, 2018.

Discuss Alesha MacPhail in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Not even a hint of remorse from the *, this is yet another example of our farcical judicial system, this monster should be looking at life without ever being released.

No appeal, no human rights, no legal rights, he should be entitled to * all..............................he gave up any rights when he raped and murdered the wee lassie.

bagforlife and Marty McFly like this.
  2. john2061

Any political party willing to give the people a referendum on bringing back the death penalty i will vote for them as * monsters like this should be * swinging and would go further a relative can pull the lever to the trap door .

cidermaster likes this.
  3. stoutroller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Poor girl, it breaks my heart reading about this.

Can anyone tell me about the prison system in Scotland? Will he be safe inside or is it a question of time before someone stabs the *?

4. leeso-ardoyne

As much as I would love to watch this video scum of a human being hang by the rafters, one can not give the British powers to have the death penalty as an option. History teaches us this because if they did, many more innocent Irish men would be sent to the chambers and for that, not a hope I'd give them * that power!!