1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hun Scum v The Champions, Premiership, Sun 12th May KO 12:00, Sky Sports Football.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, May 5, 2019.

Discuss Hun Scum v The Champions, Premiership, Sun 12th May KO 12:00, Sky Sports Football. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DonnyCelt

Cant believe Gerrard said their discipline was impeccable. Then when he was questioned about Flanagans elbow on Brown he simply said we're not here to talk about that. * hypocrite

2. seanm

We were * * end of.HH.

3. M 67

Well, we were bullied yesterday and have been the last few OFs. I mean physically - with them lashing out and assaulting our players.

I honestly think that, and the cut allocation, has exposed some of our team for the shitebags they are.

We need a proper enforcer at CB, potentially one at CM too to play alongside McGregor in a new look midfield (preferably a box to box type), and a target man that bullies defenders for when we go to ipox and away to the * farts.

Should’ve played McGregor just in front of defense yday to ping baws about, and had Brown and someone like Mulumbu (that type of player) in the middle of the park just breaking things up.

buchanbhoy likes this.
  4. ddub11

Was thinking about the game lastnight and feel brown has calmed his game down a bit to much against this lot.

I get their out to wind him up and he cant respond but i think he,s brought it down to much and our team lost its bite yesterday.

Even yesterday after getting the smack in the mouth he was causally talking bout it when he got up instead of having a go at ye man(and the ref).

A bit late in the season now but would love to see him back next season with a bit more aggression when we come up against these *.

As someone has already said,yesterday we were bullied and they will know they got away with it.And we need to make sure it dont happen again,no more ,we need brown back to being our enforcer and others will foliow

5. jj81

Och never mind them games it was 8 years ago mate.

strike twice likes this.
  6. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    Yesterday handed Gerrard a massive sound bite...we dont fear Celtic .............well lets have good new signings and Lennon goes and we get a better manager...then the fear will be back

7. M 67

But back then you had guys like Hartley and Robson that would’ve crunched the * first. If WGS was 10 years ago...roughly was anyway!

jj81 likes this.
  8. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    Suttons take on yesterday : let’s face it, the pressure was off and that is when this Rangers team turns up. It’s too little, too late.If I was Steven Gerrard I’d be pulling my hair out and wondering where this team was when he needed them back in January and February.

If they had got going earlier we might even have had a title race rather than an average Celtic team being allowed a procession.They have missed a trick this term. It’s all very well lapping up an Old Firm win but they could have done with this form when it mattered.

There’s been a lot of talk about this win being a marker for next season.Nonsense. Yesterday won’t matter a jot come August.

9. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
    Horrifying hangover and discovering that actually happened. Hair of the dog CSC

bagforlife and StPauli1916 like this.
  10. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    ... I can.

11. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

browns lost a couple of yards, hes still a good player but he isnt as consistently good as he was a few years back

but there's more wrong with this team than brown slowing down

we have been showing this lack of desire for quite a long time now

we need refreshed and some new signings and some really decent backups

not having a goal scorer like dembele or griffith this season has really hurt us

clonbhoy likes this.
  12. ddub11

Agree with ye mate,wasnt havent a go at brown.

Just wondering if, in his thinking of not losing the head he actually lost the edge that makes him the player he is.

13. Sydneysider

Having match officials ( either biased, bent or just incompetent) who will routinely ignore violence and cynical fouls against us, while immediately penalising any infraction by a Tic player might be affecting all the players especially the fighters like Scott B

ddub11 likes this.