1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hun Scum v The Champions, Premiership, Sun 12th May KO 12:00, Sky Sports Football.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, May 5, 2019.

Discuss Hun Scum v The Champions, Premiership, Sun 12th May KO 12:00, Sky Sports Football. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Could go on about for an age about our problems but all you really need to realise about today's game is one team gave a s**t the other didn't. When that's the case they'll only ever be one winner. Changes are needed at all levels, player recruitment, Manager and 1st team squad.

2. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    No want to sound like a hun and I’m not making excuses because were pish poor today
    But last season at ibrox simonuvic jumped for a ball and unintentionally hit their player in face with elbow, wee * linesman had a stauner trying to get his flag up to get simonuvic sent off

Wee scouser * deliberately elbows brown in face right in front of referee, that’s a straight red, penalty and a total game changer

3. Darnok

No, it means it is irrelevant because he's not good enough for now.

4. dmac

Losing the goal so early hurt us but what really hurt us was the midfield basically not taking part and the lack of fitness when it came to tracking and chasing players down they have signed a lot of freebies but that's what they have to do with the lack of funds there are some good freebies around and it makes sense to take them what our club needs to do is get some players in of a good calibre and with a desire and hunger for success

5. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    You still gutted about us beating Aberdeen pal ?

Gully Sands likes this.
  6. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    It * did bout 4 months ago :56:

scootz, tits-oot!, Conlon and 3 others like this.
  7. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Who do they want though ? That is twice they have acted like complete shitebags at Ibrox under two different managers.

8. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

That was * sickening, don’t mind when we get beat and you can tell the players have gave their all, but when you get beat like that when it looks like not one of the players give a * it hurts so much more. Major investment needed in the summer, hopefully the kick up the * the board needed!

Gully Sands likes this.
  9. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Nah, was different. We didn't have as strong a lineup then and weren't as bad. No chance

10. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

They are * though, that's more worrying for me.

11. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Wouldn't be like us to make a * of things from a position of strength...

12. Chavez

Calm doon bro

13. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Agreed , let the cuntz have their day, cant always pump a team 5-1, 5-0 for the rest of our lives
    But on a bigger scale in 2 weeks time when we have 8 in a row in the bag, this result is totally meaningless and forgot about

To put yourself in a Huns position we’ve not won a trophy for 7 years apart from a petrofac cup but we beat the Huns 2-0 at Celtic Park after them already wrapping up 8 in a row with a league cup already there and all 6 domestic trophies for the last 2 year s

Do you honestly think in 2 weeks time if we saw them wrapping up a historic treble treble at hampden against Hearts we would be quite happy in the knowledge that “ so * we beat yous in the last meaningless league game 2-0

Still a great Tim to be a Tim, play a team 4 times and sometimes 6in a season the truth of the matter is your going to lose a few especially to your biggest rivals

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  14. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Worst performance there since December...
    Feel sorry for Mikey J. He tried but he was swarmed every time he was in possession and our more experienced, battle hardened players should have been able to give him a better platform to do his thing. Twice now Thad happened and you need to feel for the wee guy, surely there are better games to be pitching him in.

15. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    Far too many apologists on here.

If you cant see whats happening then youre * blind. We've been out thought and out fought twice now by an outfit that shouldnt be anywhere * near us.

* warning signs.

Our deficiencies have been screaming at us for two seasons now.

Lustig shat it... again
    Tolijan is a joke.
    No REAL back up for KT, who has been disastrously mismanaged.
    No target man
    Blah
    Blah
    Blah

We go through window after window... praying the board will at the very least attempt to solve these problems.

We're being *. * to point of severe unadulterated self harm.

Sevco are sitting on a squad full of *, paid with loans they cant afford. In their current state, it would take them just under a * decade to catch us financially... yet theyve * * us twice, and were unlucky not to * a * draw on our own patch.

This is it.

The last window to actually salvage this 10 in a row.

But naw... lets offer izzy a new * contract.

16. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    I've said before. I would rather never play them again. I take no interest in them apart from the 4 times a season they play us. The league was won so today shouldn't have really mattered. I'll be honest though after the way they reacted to Billy McNeill's (especially) and Stevie Chalmers's funeral I really wanted to put them in their place. We were shockingly let down today.

17. Cerand Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott McDonald
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Way
    Yea, agree with this. Today, we were woeful. No fault of the players in my opinion, who forever give of their best.
    Tactically, despite a couple of players down through injury, we were woefull, and allowed Rangers to dominate us for the major part of the game. Next season, Rangers will get stronger, and if we don`t reciprocate, all our dreams may off !
    Surely it must be obvious now that Celtic have to open the purse strings wide ( from a position of strength ) get a new manager ( as top class as we can afford ) and get rid of as much deadwood as possible. Strengthen the weak points as necessary with QUALITY, and I believe most Celtic fans will be contented. Failure to act in this most critical of seasons, and Celtic will lose the wonderful support that keeps this club alive. Celtic FC, the ball is in your court now.

18. Popes 11 Guest

Disgusting approach and team selection, disgusting players input and overall game play, shameful.

19. jay62

the alarming thing is we turtled the last two times we played them at the shithole, and thats like a virus that just seeps threw the team and you start shittin bricks at the really big games, i mentioned before i love lenny but hes not the gaffer to change things imo

20. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    Played at Ibrox twice, and we have been out faught and out played in both occasions. Not * good enough for a team that's going for a Treble Treble in two weeks.

Players looked like * strangers out there today. If it's Lennon for next year announce him NOW. Need to get some fluency going.

Lennon was talking up Sinclair two weeks ago. Don't lick his * in the press, then drop him. * bieling about today's performance