1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hun Scum v The Champions, Premiership, Sun 12th May KO 12:00, Sky Sports Football.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, May 5, 2019.

Discuss Hun Scum v The Champions, Premiership, Sun 12th May KO 12:00, Sky Sports Football. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. clonbhoy

Our substitutions today said it all. None of the three of them are good enough to play for Celtic now. Nowhere near it.
    Hayes isn’t good enough at left-back. Burke isn’t good enough. Young Mickey is nowhere near ready. Rogic looks * and I’m not sure he can get back to where he was. Jozo isn’t good enough to be first choice. Edouard shouldn’t be leading the line. I’d get rid of him. All the ability and he sulks around the pitch.

I don’t think Lennon is the man, his body language suggests he knows it himself, but whoever it is has a huge job on his hands. Less than half that side should be starting the qualifiers.

2. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    We now know he was for the off as well, so maybe Lenny knows he's out the door after this season?

3. Richmal

Hayes tried, but he IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CELTIC!...in no way, shape or form is he good enough, yet he wasn't worse player today,

Bayern Bru likes this.
  4. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    You * joking? If any of our players went into that game saving themselves for the cup final or playing 'meekly' because they don't want to get hurt they can pack their * bags and * off and never return

We are the * champions, we are playing our biggest rivals in the biggest Derby in the planet it doesn't * matter if we are champions, 1 point in front or 100 you give your fuckjng all every game rangers or st Mirren or you * get out of our club, * bigger things on horizon * me if we can't beat hearts after giving our all in every game then we should be embarrassed.

Fuckjng cowards performance today from the vast majority of them I hope Lennon * skelps the lot of them and then tells Lawell thanks for the opportunity but I'll be offski at end of season too

clonbhoy likes this.
  5. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Utterly hideous performance but it’s actually the best result possible. If we won easily it’d be another complacent stroll to 9 in a row, carrying utter diddies like Lustig and Hayes, who wouldn’t even make the hun bench which is shameful.

That shitshow absolutely has to guarantee we get a top manager in and spend bare minimum NET 20 million this summer.

Only players I’d keep in the first team are Tierney, McGregor, Edouard and Forrest. Rogue and Ntcham are good when they’re fit/can be arsed but it’s time to cash in, should be a good 7 mill for each plus the literal mountain we already have in the bank.

Cerand Bhoy, Richmal and jamesfr like this.
  6. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Hayes was the only player that turned up.

neilly1987 likes this.
  7. ddub11

If you really think the players were not getting stuck in surely the * then lenny would have just sent out a second string and kept our players fit for these bigger things?

One shot on target is * and if players are holding back because theres others games to be played then i suggest they take a seat and give the jersey to some one who,s willing to get stuck in regardless of the consequences .

8. clonbhoy

His body language suggested it. The whole situation looks badly handled from the outside. I hope it is more professional on the inside.

9. ddub11

The only positive to take from that is maybe the board/manager?/players will realise next season we will have to up our game.

10. jamesfr

This result could possibly do more good than bad for next season,a new manager is a must and I hope it's someone who can demand a decent budget.
    We have been going backwards since BR left us in the *.

ddub11 and Richmal like this.
  11. dmac

As it stands the difference between the 2 teams is 6 points which is the 2 games we won at Celtic park that in itself tells you how far we have regressed this season if the board want to celebrate 10 iar then the time to act is now get the manager position sorted and don't take the cheap/easy option and go out and get the required calibre of players no point in having millions sitting in the bank if the team isn't up to the job

Easter Rd Davie and jude 67 like this.
  12. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    So why is he singled out ?

13. Mr Diggler

Firstly the way Sevco celebrated you would have thought they won their first title. Now I have been an advocate of Lennon getting the job but today gave me real doubts. No heart or hunger, no shape, lack of ideas and no creativity. We looked leggy. There are a few players not fit to wear the shirt. Toljan was awful. Hayes is a tryer but lacks quality. Burke was hopeless. Brown looked leggy. Rogic looks miles off it. Ntcham the same. Johnston isn't ready. We need a few changes come summer time. I also think I need to re-evaluate whether Neil is the right man. I am trying not to be too dramatic but maybe I am wrong in backing him for the job. He ceetainly doesn't look to be enjoying it and seems afraid to change things

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  14. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic

I only watched the second half so he must have some 1st 45 for you to say that.
    Can’t pass to save himself and got bullied and beaten for pace and skill time and time again by semi pro players. No way near good enough and never was, a shambles we’re buying players like that

15. john2061

at this moment we have no manager and no head of recruitment and have loan players and out of contract players leaving the club and we are a * shambles at the moment and have 10 weeks before the champions league starts .

PorchBhoy67 likes this.
  16. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    That’s twice Mikey Johnson played at ibrox, looked both times like a frightened little boy in headlights, who didn’t want to be there remember guys like mcstay, Tierney, mcgeaddy, Charlie nik at 19, they totally lapped up those games
    Big Burke sitter was shocking after good work from eddy, might have pace but nothing else

Awrite saying still going for treble treble it’s the manner we lost, worst display at ipox for years

17. LV426 Guest

"hard work will beat skill when skill doesn't work hard"

fookin gutted by this performance today, i like lenny but hope he does not get the job.

18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

19. Richmal

Shouldn't be singled out, i like him, good guy, but he aint good enough, its not his fault, but he is not good enough, remember what jock stein said, the jersey doesn't shrink to fit inferior players!

20. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

Rogic makes novelty appearances throughout the year, I wouldn’t care if we cashed in on him whilst we can.

DoTheBroony likes this.