1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic launch partnership with Korona Kielce

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bobo_, Apr 16, 2019.

Discuss Celtic launch partnership with Korona Kielce in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StevieBhoooy!

If it doesn’t cost the club a lot of money then maybe there’s no harm in it...

If players don’t make the grade they won’t get any further.

I wonder if there will be traffic in the other direction with players on loan for some European experience?

2. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    I read it wrong. I thought we had a new sponsorship with a top flight club and thought ‘aeroplanes huh’

3. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Been a few of these over the years and * all from them. The chances of us finding a hidden gem in an unknown club in a country in the back-a-beyond is probably about the same chance of me winning the lotto, about 40,000,000/1. Is it a vanity project for the suits at CP, maybe get a wee trip to a nice town, few photo ops which suits always love and all expenses paid.
    Is it an attempt to sell the Celtic brand to other countries.
    Also, I’ve seen people say it’s a waste of money, but would it really cost that much to set one of these enterprises up, can’t see it being that much. So maybe they are playing a lottery, as in very little investment for a possible reward of big returns.

4. apevrak

For a non-EU footballer you only have to stay in Poland for three years to gain citizenship. No caps needed to get a work permit. It would make sence to send our Americans to them if it wasn't for the uncertainties surrounding Brexit.